• A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Please balance GMs.

Unfair advantage.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Nine_FOx

How can you avoid Nova, its channeled in less than 1sec, cant be broken out with anything else but Faith and using 2 skills to remove both Seal and Freeze which still leaves (demon case) Curse. You can throw AoE stun like MS/RotP without having to worry too much about timing to make lock even more longer (though just stun is easy to get off).

why don't you use invincible skill of archer (venos are not insta chan clas, not like wizz) or the wing barrier. Archers have this protection skills for them against any skills of veno. By the way dont forget genie skills.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Nine_FOx

You can still avoid the nova before it hit you. If you know some veno that insta chan like 1 sec chan to nova then I am wrong.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
why don't you use invincible skill of archer (venos are not insta chan clas, not like wizz) or the wing barrier. Archers have this protection skills for them against any skills of veno. By the way dont forget genie skills.

Please tell me you're joking, that barrier barely shaves around 1k damage, costs chi and has a long cooldown considering what it does, it's barely useful in eas 1v1 because outside of it, it's plainly retarded to use it

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

You can still avoid the nova before it hit you. If you know some veno that insta chan like 1 sec chan to nova then I am wrong.

I am not an Archer, probably wont ever even make 1 for other purpose than to dumb genies on for deletion. With small server lag AND by channeling by the time you see the animation its almost too late.

Please balance GMs.

Unfair advantage.

:P

Offline Nine_FOx

Sorry I put wing barrier in there, it supposedly wing of grace.

Offline Nine_FOx

How can you avoid Nova, its channeled in less than 1sec, cant be broken out with anything else but Faith and using 2 skills to remove both Seal and Freeze which still leaves (demon case) Curse. You can throw AoE stun like MS/RotP without having to worry too much about timing to make lock even more longer (though just stun is easy to get off).

Offline Nine_FOx

This thread should be about server lagging not overpowering of any class

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
@Gomiho, use channeling gear/wep when you cast Nova and if you then have to swap to tank(y) set. Using multiple different gears is nothing new. Cast Time means nothing since damage is done already and you are just locked on animation.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
hey guys i am support psy QQ my dmg so weak ... can i get boost like venos ???

can i be tank and do OP dmg plis ??

plis my mom help me  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Why do I even bother putting up a meaningfull reply to this stuff.

Halp GN I 3spark occult veno and they beat me :< veno OP nerf plis.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Don't bother anymore :| I've seen u replaying to all those who say nerf wfs... I stopped bothering after seeing 3 threats. :sad:

Offline Daichi_

My veno is 99% ct :'c drop sht too fast.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
My veno is 99% ct :'c drop sht too fast.

Anything with 99% ct drops shit fast.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

I sick of you in tw