Epic Perfect World

Please balance

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Don't bother anymore :| I've seen u replaying to all those who say nerf wfs... I stopped bothering after seeing 3 threats. :sad:

@_@ its seriously a waste of time to even respond to pplz crying to nerf wfs, most dont know diddly squat on the class. if they come back after 5 years of playing that class alone hard core and still qq then maybe it would be worth it to reply..

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
PFHAHAHAHASDASSGDFdsfsdf, how does your mind work
this is where Drama started, saying rude things. there's a better way to say it.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:12 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Antihero

PK would actually get worse. When Clerics run around 1-shotting Barbs you know that there is a big imbalance in the game. Balanced PvP keeps everything fair.

Only... Clerics don't run around 1-shotting Barbs. Ever. At least not with comparable gear and level. Also, 2, 3, and 4+ skills ≠ 1-shotting. I hear people talking about 1-shotting someone all the time after they use 3+ skills and I really don't get it. Did people forget how to count?

Lastly, I'd hate to break it to everyone, but this game wasn't originally meant to be balanced. All the classes weren't meant to be 100% effective against every other class. It was meant for players to provide their character's skills in combination with the skills of other classes in group play. Making all the classes viable in 1v1 against any other class would mean that the developers are trying to make this game accessible to those who prefer solo play, which was not their intention, nor does it even make sense.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Only... Clerics don't run around 1-shotting Barbs. Ever. At least not with comparable gear and level. Also, 2, 3, and 4+ skills ≠ 1-shotting. I hear people talking about 1-shotting someone all the time after they use 3+ skills and I really don't get it. Did people forget how to count?

Lastly, I'd hate to break it to everyone, but this game wasn't originally meant to be balanced. All the classes weren't meant to be 100% effective against every other class. It was meant for players to provide their character's skills in combination with the skills of other classes in group play. Making all the classes viable in 1v1 against any other class would mean that the developers are trying to make this game accessible to those who prefer solo play, which was not their intention, nor does it even make sense.

Oh wow, finally a bit of commmon sense in this thread.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think that person was talking about pwi in terms of 1-shotting. As for balance, I completely agree. There will never be balance as the game wasn't meant to be. Do you see the entirety of pwi in +12 and +vit sharded gears? No.
As far as venos go, it's finally time for them to shine again. Other classes have their spotlight, so why shouldn't a veno. I've played one for many years and I can't tell you the amount of times people would laugh at venos either in pvp or pve. Veno's have always been a strong class, but then again so have seekers, mystics, psychics, archers etc. People mention high channeling in r8 gears, if it were that easy to get then everyone would have it.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It was meant for players to provide their character's skills in combination with the skills of other classes in group play.Making all the classes viable in 1v1 against any other class would mean that the developers are trying to make this game accessible to those who prefer solo play, which was not their intention, nor does it even make sense.

I hope this answers everyone's questions, and quiets their concerns.

Locking thread now.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: