Epic Perfect World

Please balance

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Why do I even bother putting up a meaningfull reply to this stuff.

Halp GN I 3spark occult veno and they beat me :< veno OP nerf plis.

i sick of u in nw. :normal-1: :normal-12: na but srsly now,venos aint op,ur just 1 of the few venos on this server that actualy know what there doing.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Wtf, did you take a picture of your screen? LOOOOOOOL

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

LOL.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Ok all this  :monkey-33: about balance is  :monkey-33:
Venos are op yes archers yes and this is a mag serve yes and is GMs fault
PWI is not made to be balance but here you guys like say is a balance serve lololololol PWI is made for mas pk suport class not for 1v1 if you try blace you get this  :monkey-33:
Just put all like PWI and all Pk gets better.

PK would actually get worse. When Clerics run around 1-shotting Barbs you know that there is a big imbalance in the game. Balanced PvP keeps everything fair.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

Prnt Scrn Broken...LAWL

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i used to think that WR was too OP so i made one got it to r8 and reshaped. I'm probably one of the best geared BMs in server and i still fail against good players.  of course if you pk against aelana, tavarn you're gonna think veno is too OP. same can be said for daichi creating a veno and dropping people.in my noob opinion a good class in the hands of a good player(who knows the class well)  will always pawn.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i used to think that WR was too OP so i made one got it to r8 and reshaped. I'm probably one of the best geared BMs in server and i still fail against good players.  of course if you pk against aelana, tavarn you're gonna think veno is too OP. same can be said for daichi creating a veno and dropping people.in my noob opinion a good class in the hands of a good player(who knows the class well)  will always pawn.
not only how you play it, 50% depends on your gear, you cant drop someone with crapy gear even your knowledgeable/pro about your class. example: no phy def stats r8 top demon veno  has 4k phy def going to die about 1-10seconds(squishiness) ,she cant stay long outside of sz since her def is to low only if she can 1 hit ..
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:21 am by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
i would like to PvP with a good veno. If you can drop me a reply here ill get in touch with you in game

Offline Nine_FOx

yes I did because of convenience.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline OG_

Psychics get a bless box -40% damage from mystic skill, Absorb Soul. that is all, goodnight.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

There is always ecatomb for linking skill description.

Offline DevilKat

PK would actually get worse. When Clerics run around 1-shotting Barbs you know that there is a big imbalance in the game. Balanced PvP keeps everything fair.

No i never see Cleric 1shot barb and i dont play PWI for 5/6 years
But what is the problem? Die fast and kill fast here i dont see this.
So is beter you try balance? Yea sure all start in sins/phys and you get op bm/seek nerf bm you get op wiz next you get op archers/venos what come next?
My point is not make sense. And you get stupid stuff like sins are made for best class in 1v1 here im sure is not best . phy soulforce stun is too big nerf lol. ha venos u need barb?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Psychics get a bless box -40% damage from mystic skill, Absorb Soul. that is all, goodnight.
u wish
but if happen mystics make archers rape psy's much better.
fish class totally useless.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

PFHAHAHAHASDASSGDFdsfsdf, how does your mind work