Epic Perfect World

Please balance

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Agatio will NEVER make everyone on this server happy. He and the team have done their best to "balance" it, and in all honesty they have succeeded. Not all players can play their classes well, and because of this they continually ask for "balance".  Just once it would be nice to play the game and quit complaining.
*And learn to search for already posted threads*

+9000 to this

Since people think its so unbalanced here maybe they should go play PWI to be reminded of exactly how balanced this game really is. No its not "perfect" but name one MMO that has successfully balanced all classes, it just isn't possible.

Offline CrisisX

I'm not talking from the point of a veno (i'm a terrible wizard), so I don't know much, but:
You forgot to mention that the owl is considerably expensive/hard to get along with the other one from event tokens, I believe-I forget exact price, I think around 2k ec? Correct me if I'm wrong. That lowers the amount of people with them...instead, they use the more basic phoenix and herc....... (Not so sure about the pets and all, not a veno once more, but I'm pretty sure the owl and whatever are stronger)?

Anyways, the pet can die rather fast if you don't spam the heals and such.
Knowing me, I can't kill the pets very well, but that's just me. And I'm not a very good wizard :/..

Owls don't really do that much damage anyway, I get ganked by veno/wiz/etc whatever and just let the dumb owl hit me barely does anything x.x, other then pretty good defense for a AA class venos aren't op at all x.x (this has been said like 1000000000 times over)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I agree with Evileye and Rin.
Plus, if veno gets nerfed failures like me will just be a 1 shot so noplis. :<

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
As a veno I'm probably biased but I have played many classes and I fight many classes. I have to say I simply 100% disagree with your post.

First of all you mention zero specifics. You just mention a few general points that are true for many, many classes and then say it's  OP.

Secondly, my pet (drake/owl) gets 1shot all the time. I don't see all that much tankyness.

To fight a veno you need to know what you're doing. Venos are not a straightforward nuke class, they get ALL of their damage from debuffs. Keep an eye on your buffs/debuffs/chi, counter the venos move and every single class can beat them.

Though, admittedly, archers stand little chance in a 1v1 with a veno but this is balanced by them absolutely destroying venos in mass pk.

Mystics should never lose to venos, veno has no chance at beating them.

Rest of the classes... while fights may be tough for both, two skilled players won't ever default win because of class between veno & other.
.   Well said.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Antihero

*And learn to search for already posted threads*

See my signature for details  :tiger-2:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 Nerf Archer
 Nerf  Assassin
 Nerf   Barbarian
 Nerf   Blademaster
 Nerf  Cleric
 Nerf   Mystic
 Nerf   Psychic
 Nerf   Seeker
 Nerf   Venomancer
 Nerf    Wizard

:P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I do agree to some point, an attack based veno can easily drop HA and LA classes without them even having time to react, especially since SoW and 95% nova. However, they will still drop fast and will have to rely on their immunity skills for surviving since there is absolutely no chance to stand more than 5 seconds against those without some kind of reduction/immunity. Demon nova IS a bit overpowered, in my opinion curse chance should of remained 67%, but that's just me.

Also, why do I see so many of those useless comments and fewer comments that actually contain constructive criticism.

P.S: Here's a recent video I've filmed with my sage wf, it turned out not so high on quality but you can see that when fighting against those that can easily be dropped, you easily get dropped as well.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I do agree to some point, an attack based veno can easily drop HA and LA classes without them even having time to react, especially since SoW and 95% nova. However, they will still drop fast and will have to rely on their immunity skills for surviving since there is absolutely no chance to stand more than 5 seconds against those without some kind of reduction/immunity. Demon nova IS a bit overpowered, in my opinion curse chance should of remained 67%, but that's just me.

Also, why do I see so many of those useless comments and fewer comments that actually contain constructive criticism.

P.S: Here's a recent video I've filmed with my sage wf, it turned out not so high on quality but you can see that when fighting against those that can easily be dropped, you easily get dropped as well.

The thing is, while LA classes drop easily (unless they go magic rings, in which case they can be pretty tough, channel EA for example) they can also kill the veno in seconds. An attacklvl EA can easily hierobug a veno, not to mention stealthsparks from a sin.

HA classes on full offensive builds die easy, true, but I've seen several BM's in full tank build that only take about 4k a hit with amp AND nova on them.  Then theres the vitbarbs with 90k hp taking maybe 5-8k a hit (not enough to get past charm).  Seekers are most dangerous on a deflvl sword in any case so they are hardly ever easy to kill too.

I won't dispute that a demon veno has a very, very mean bite if the target allows debuffs to be stacked but nova is easy to faith out and venos cant stunlock that much outside of nova. It's no meaner than other classes ulti-combos though.

Also don't forget that attacklevel based venos have pretty bad overall channeling. All venos skills have medium to high channel so attacklevel ones dont hit very fast.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Nerf Archer
 Nerf  Assassin
 Nerf   Barbarian
 Nerf   Blademaster
 Nerf  Cleric
 Nerf   Mystic
 Nerf   Psychic
 Nerf   Seeker
 Nerf   Venomancer
 Nerf    Wizard

:P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

That sin went demon spark followed by windshield... :normal-43:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
That sin went demon spark followed by windshield... :normal-43:
it's pro. almost like using demon 3 spark and sage 3spark at once.  :tiger-35:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I see ppl QQIng at nova, u eva heard of nulify poison or faith/belief?
I recommend ecatomb.net to check.
my job is done here *flies away*
new account: CookieVookie

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Venos are a strong class. Man they were made for PVP
They have a skill to counter anything thrown at them. All they need is a good player

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I see ppl QQIng at nova, u eva heard of nulify poison or faith/belief?
I recommend ecatomb.net to check.
my job is done here *flies away*

You do figure Faith has a big energy cost and not every genie has spare space to add nullify poison, do you?

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Nah, genie skills is how all classes insist that they are not OP.

1. Nerf Psy thread: We not OP use will surge you nabs!
2. Nerf Sin thread: We not OP wtf do you even expel?
3. Nerf Wiz thread: You get access to soul of fire! I mean, we get spark and it's really spammable...but you get soul of fire and we don't use water and earth skills! Thus not OP.
4. Nerf Seeker/Archer thread: There's an immune to metal genie skill! It's so unused no one even remembers its name but if you don't use it it's your fault you lose! Full nab player 2013! If you use it then the metal combo we used would have failed and we'd have wasted 40 genie energy on extreme poison, leaving you at an advantage. Learn to play your class before you QQ.
5. Nerf Veno thread: Dude nullify poison utterly destroys one of our combos, it's useless for anything other than that but if you don't get it it's your fault you lose to venos. Don't come here to QQ if you don't know how to play, go PWI plz. plz.

Sorry, I missed out some classes :/
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?