Epic Perfect World

Please balance

Offline Hye_Su

Venomancers are as class stronger than any other class. Please balance this.
High damage, agility, survivability, bewitch, amp+demon nova etc. and the die hard pet make this class stronger than any other class. I hear this opinion almost every day and I know what a veno does since I played one myself before. The suggestion just to make one myself doesn't work because to get endgame gear takes some time to acquire and we can't or don't want to play all the same class.

This is not about not being able to kill this class but the imbalance that exists. I understand that venos may see this differently but try it out to play with another class vs wf. You will have problems against an average player and a disadvantage no matter what against a good one. Cheers

LaceyPip

Thank you for raising your concerns and opinion about this topic too.  It has been discussed many times before, for instance the following threads are just two of them.  I cannot comment on this as my veno is still a baby and I have no idea how to PVP with her.  Hopefully others will give you constructive criticism without making bollocks of this thread

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/patch-petition/msg79327/#msg79327

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/sow-balance/msg81299/#msg81299

dickroman

High damage, agility, survivability, bewitch, amp+demon nova etc. and the die hard pet make this class stronger than any other class. I hear this opinion almost every day and I know what a veno does since I played one myself before. The suggestion just to make one myself doesn't work because to get endgame gear takes some time to acquire and we can't or don't want to play all the same class.

This is not about not being able to kill this class but the imbalance that exists. I understand that venos may see this differently but try it out to play with another class vs wf. You will have problems against an average player and a disadvantage no matter what against a good one. Cheers

Veno are as strong as other, ty

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

Why don't you QQ about the other classes?
Mystics... Channeling Archers.. Seekers..
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

LaceyPip

Why don't you QQ about the other classes?
Mystics... Channeling Archers.. Seekers..

Satana ...Hye_Su has a concern about Veno's only, and not QQ'ing , just asking and having an opinion  ;)

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
Only one making sense in their response is Laceypip as usual. But back on topic, I have not come across a veno that completely blew me out the park. If I lost to pvp that veno was gona be dead with one or 2 more attacks. So pretty balanced for me. If you are a melee class I recommend investing in elemental resistance accessories if you haven't already done so.

Offline Jiyade

Personally I don't think venos are any more op than any other class. It all depends on the person playing it tbh. :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Personally I don't think venos are any more op than any other class. It all depends on the person playing it tbh. :)
^^^^^^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Oh god. Not another one of these. -not meaning to be rude- First of all. My owl dies pretty quick, How is that op? Purge, Amp,Puff,Nova All have long cd's . puff cost 50 chi, Nova cost 2 sparks -kills practically 3 sparks if you use both- Numerous ways around purge and amp. Belief(genie skill) gets rid of both if timed correctly.  Pet dies rather quick, wasting time rezing leaves veno for hits, Summoning pet after rezing, Can just oneshot pet since it has low hp still.  Veno's are squishy as hell, They die really quick, And since over half of this server ganks, Thats not op.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Oh god. Not another one of these. -not meaning to be rude- First of all. My owl dies pretty quick, How is that op? Purge, Amp,Puff,Nova All have long cd's . puff cost 50 chi, Nova cost 2 sparks -kills practically 3 sparks if you use both- Numerous ways around purge and amp. Belief(genie skill) gets rid of both if timed correctly.  Pet dies rather quick, wasting time rezing leaves veno for hits, Summoning pet after rezing, Can just oneshot pet since it has low hp still.  Veno's are squishy as hell, They die really quick, And since over half of this server ganks, Thats not op.
^This, now enough with the nerf threads please.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm not talking from the point of a veno (i'm a terrible wizard), so I don't know much, but:
You forgot to mention that the owl is considerably expensive/hard to get along with the other one from event tokens, I believe-I forget exact price, I think around 2k ec? Correct me if I'm wrong. That lowers the amount of people with them...instead, they use the more basic phoenix and herc....... (Not so sure about the pets and all, not a veno once more, but I'm pretty sure the owl and whatever are stronger)?

Anyways, the pet can die rather fast if you don't spam the heals and such.
Knowing me, I can't kill the pets very well, but that's just me. And I'm not a very good wizard :/..
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I'm not talking from the point of a veno (i'm a terrible wizard), so I don't know much, but:
You forgot to mention that the owl is considerably expensive/hard to get along with the other one from event tokens, I believe-I forget exact price, I think around 2k ec? Correct me if I'm wrong. That lowers the amount of people with them...instead, they use the more basic phoenix and herc....... (Not so sure about the pets and all, not a veno once more, but I'm pretty sure the owl and whatever are stronger)?

Anyways, the pet can die rather fast if you don't spam the heals and such.
Knowing me, I can't kill the pets very well, but that's just me. And I'm not a very good wizard :/..

^super yes to that do. I prac sold my pixels for my owl, And now that its much harder to get the event tokens, Battle pet prices skyrocketed. And nix and herc are still oneshottable if I'm not mistaken xD Also heres a secret. Mystic "op", Absorb soul oneshots my owl even while its buffed. GG

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As a veno I'm probably biased but I have played many classes and I fight many classes. I have to say I simply 100% disagree with your post.

First of all you mention zero specifics. You just mention a few general points that are true for many, many classes and then say it's  OP.

Secondly, my pet (drake/owl) gets 1shot all the time. I don't see all that much tankyness.

To fight a veno you need to know what you're doing. Venos are not a straightforward nuke class, they get ALL of their damage from debuffs. Keep an eye on your buffs/debuffs/chi, counter the venos move and every single class can beat them.

Though, admittedly, archers stand little chance in a 1v1 with a veno but this is balanced by them absolutely destroying venos in mass pk.

Mystics should never lose to venos, veno has no chance at beating them.

Rest of the classes... while fights may be tough for both, two skilled players won't ever default win because of class between veno & other.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Agatio will NEVER make everyone on this server happy. He and the team have done their best to "balance" it, and in all honesty they have succeeded. Not all players can play their classes well, and because of this they continually ask for "balance".  Just once it would be nice to play the game and quit complaining.
*And learn to search for already posted threads*

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Agatio will NEVER make everyone on this server happy. He and the team have done their best to "balance" it, and in all honesty they have succeeded. Not all players can play their classes well, and because of this they continually ask for "balance".  Just once it would be nice to play the game and quit complaining.
*And learn to search for already posted threads*
agaito made the people in the server to rerrol to archers venos and mystics  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: