Epic Perfect World

Please balance

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You do figure Faith has a big energy cost and not every genie has spare space to add nullify poison, do you?
nova also destroy's 2 sparks, So if the veno is smart the veno uses nova for crowd control/ or after the opponent uses Belief, Or nullify.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm going to stick with the fact that venos don't need to be nerfed.
 :-X :-X I can't even play a veno well, btw.

On another note, we somehow bought cappuccino flavoured yogurt. I wonder what that tastes like  :-*
(:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

On another note, we somehow bought cappuccino flavoured yogurt. I wonder what that tastes like  :-*

I'd imagine it tastes like cappuccino flavored yogurt.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

that sounds amazing

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The only thing i'd nerf from venos is nova, which was fine at 67%, and chi burn, but that's just me.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Nah, genie skills is how all classes insist that they are not OP.

1. Nerf Psy thread: We not OP use will surge you nabs!
2. Nerf Sin thread: We not OP wtf do you even expel?
3. Nerf Wiz thread: You get access to soul of fire! I mean, we get spark and it's really spammable...but you get soul of fire and we don't use water and earth skills! Thus not OP.
4. Nerf Seeker/Archer thread: There's an immune to metal genie skill! It's so unused no one even remembers its name but if you don't use it it's your fault you lose! Full nab player 2013! If you use it then the metal combo we used would have failed and we'd have wasted 40 genie energy on extreme poison, leaving you at an advantage. Learn to play your class before you QQ.
5. Nerf Veno thread: Dude nullify poison utterly destroys one of our combos, it's useless for anything other than that but if you don't get it it's your fault you lose to venos. Don't come here to QQ if you don't know how to play, go PWI plz. plz.

Sorry, I missed out some classes :/

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

The only thing i'd nerf from venos is nova, which was fine at 67%, and chi burn, but that's just me.

I'd be happy with, hmm, double the cool down of nova and im fine. It's just when they spam it ... to anoying

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Holy nova all ok, dark nova broken because of guaranteed curse + dark venomous scarab debuff. If I did the skill rebalancing, I would've kept dark nova at 67% and increased holy to 95% without a chance to take one spark.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nine_FOx

Just nerf a not op class. I am not a good archer and my r8 is not that good stats yet but still killed several venos on NW. They are really squishy and easy avoid their nova.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Just nerf a not op class. I am not a good archer and my r8 is not that good stats yet but still killed several venos on NW. They are really squishy and easy avoid their nova.

How can you avoid Nova, its channeled in less than 1sec, cant be broken out with anything else but Faith and using 2 skills to remove both Seal and Freeze which still leaves (demon case) Curse. You can throw AoE stun like MS/RotP without having to worry too much about timing to make lock even more longer (though just stun is easy to get off).

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
venos are not squishy in fox form

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
venos are not squishy in fox form

Venos also cant attack in foxform.

How can you avoid Nova, its channeled in less than 1sec, cant be broken out with anything else but Faith and using 2 skills to remove both Seal and Freeze which still leaves (demon case) Curse. You can throw AoE stun like MS/RotP without having to worry too much about timing to make lock even more longer (though just stun is easy to get off).

By not mindlessly smashing buttons and spamming AD at the very first hit you take. Use your genie and defensive/offensive skills with some strategy and it really isnt a problem.

Also removal of seal can remove the no-attack and removal of immobilise can allow you to kite. You could also use willsurge to block part of it.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I'll just stick to saying plenty of the people here complaining about wfs aren't used to venos becoming a little more useful, as opposed to them just dropping like flies. They aren't op, there has been shown so many ways to get around most venomancer skills; learn to use them. (:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'll say only this since I've been saying the same shit on more than 4 threats about nurfing venos, go look for other 3553553245 threats about the same topic before u make one, ktnxbai. Venos are ok how they are.

Offline DevilKat

Ok all this  :monkey-33: about balance is  :monkey-33:
Venos are op yes archers yes and this is a mag serve yes and is GMs fault
PWI is not made to be balance but here you guys like say is a balance serve lololololol PWI is made for mas pk suport class not for 1v1 if you try blace you get this  :monkey-33:
Just put all like PWI and all Pk gets better.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
By not mindlessly smashing buttons and spamming AD at the very first hit you take. Use your genie and defensive/offensive skills with some strategy and it really isnt a problem.

Also removal of seal can remove the no-attack and removal of immobilise can allow you to kite. You could also use willsurge to block part of it.

By the time you get to react you are already hit, so Will Surge doesnt cut it, though removing Freeze would allow running and probably would be cheapest way to live if you are already hit by Nova.

I'll say only this since I've been saying the same shit on more than 4 threats about nurfing venos, go look for other 3553553245 threats about the same topic before u make one, ktnxbai. Venos are ok how they are.

Think this thread is the longest running thread about Venomancers (after SoW), if not 1st least being pretty old compared to others and so far managed to a point discuss rather well.

PS: There is also Archer thread(s) so Venos are not the only ones in the table.