Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Yes, sure, let's give you the chance to mindlessly auto attack through your target's HP without it having a chance to break your stun locks. Learn to play as a team, it's not like you couldn't target their cleric first and then wreck the veno in 3 seconds. You did nothing but embarrass yourself with this topic.  :police:
Yes, very joke!! l2p before post ,yes pls

yunie1

Yes, very joke!! l2p before post ,yes pls

Marmalade  :-[

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Marmalade  :-[
That was for him, not you, Peanut Butter<3

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The only part of this whole retardness infested thread im agreeing with is removing the buffs you get after you die, but as annoying as the purify spell is, it doesnt make you unkillable, i've seen people get killed through it a lot, if anything, remove it from mystics only, or nerf it, but it's fine in the other classes.

Offline mazer

Agree for removing Purify-if veno+cleric(NW SQ now) full vitality type and smart-they can tank world.
Dont even tell ppl about DPH or something-the % rate too high for spell working(It should be absolutly pro Squad of fast assisters killing target in 3-5 secs before target used  AD-IG(thats about healing EP at NW))

Im really dont care how that WFs-Eps want protect this really OP spell-played tons of servs and all the time same situation-ppl mostly agree thats IMBA(rest-"No,plox -its ok, we, AA classes, need it- bla-bla-bla-L2P")

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
The only part of this whole retardness infested thread im agreeing with is removing the buffs you get after you die, but as annoying as the purify spell is, it doesnt make you unkillable, i've seen people get killed through it a lot, if anything, remove it from mystics only, or nerf it, but it's fine in the other classes.
Agreed, it should be removed on mystics.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Please get out, you have no idea what Im talking about, you are focusing too much on the anti stun part when the real problem is the fact that the veno is almost insta purified from a few hits. I was casting skills, as I believe you are able to read, you can do it again. The purify even works while casting skills, is the same shit as aps since there were plenty of people there doing that.

The point at the end is, that you dont have a chance when the person eithers get purified from wep, speed boosted, or purified/healed from another person with purify spell as well, Regarless the aps. Get it right.

You're not entitled to telling me to get out, on top of that, both clerics and sage mystics can also purify (well, demon ones too but is slightly harder) so it's not entirely the purify wep, and if you're losing in 20 vs 5 or 20 vs 10, the problem isnt the purify spell, the problem lies behind the people in the nation not knowing how to do nation wars, because even if you were hitting the veno, there was probably around 10-14 people in the middle that didnt even notice the flag carrier was a few meters away of winning, if anything you should blame it on them.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Agree for removing Purify-if veno+cleric(NW SQ now) full vitality type and smart-they can tank world.
Dont even tell ppl about DPH or something-the % rate too high for spell working(It should be absolutly pro Squad of fast assisters killing target in 3-5 secs before target used  AD-IG(thats about healing EP at NW))

Im really dont care how that WFs-Eps want protect this really OP spell-played tons of servs and all the time same situation-ppl mostly agree thats IMBA(rest-"No,plox -its ok, we, AA classes, need it- bla-bla-bla-L2P")

Medal for the person that manages to understand 99% of  your post.

halffis

the % rate too high for spell working

Several times I was being aps'ed by 2-3 demon sparking sins and purify just didn't proc. It's called luck, you know.

Medal for the person that manages to understand 99% of  your post.

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
+100000000000000000000

Purify is annoying during NW.

So is stealth with sparks!!!!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Rayo

The one to be blamed here are your nation buddies who is present in that map. While you and some are doing NW seriously 3-5 are AFK, haft of the attendee are wannabee killers so how can you win with an opposition with proper support? It happened to me a couple of times and I don't complain. I even experienced the worst like a psychic got the flag and its 20v5 but i'm just the only one going after the flag bearer with my EA WTF? Imagine the pain watching your defeat in a slowmo :sad:

Even archers can buff elven alacrity to the flag bearer and most ain't doing it.

Death from Above

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I'll completely agree with what GGB and FEO said, even being a sin I'd say all the mag classes do need purify. Max what could be done is just lower the time of the anti stun.. They're really squishy If AA'ed properly.. Been in Nw most of the time with the best squad that could be there(FEO, GGB, 3EA'S ETC) and even with 3 Ea's boosting foe he used to die alot.

If you lower the time I guess it would work out just cause veno's can cover half of the map with 1 proc.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Also purify skill can really be related with Murphy's Laws...

Law 1: It will NEVER proc when you need it, but it will proc like crazy when u DON'T.
Law 2: When you are in a fight and pray for proc it wont happen until you click holy path.
Law 3: When you carry flag in NW and pray for proc it wont happen.
Law 4: When someone else carry flag their weap will proc as soon as u even look at them >_<

Offline Kirasath

How did you let 4 people even dig the flag when you were 20? Your team should have been spawn killing them at least.