Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

Offline mazer

From centre maybe, side lanes are further. Also I don't think it's fair to add an apo effect and then claim it's OP. 

[sarcasm]
Sin full OP too, 3spark + ironguard is too much dmg with immune, sin 3spark every 10 seconds, remove 3spark.
[/sarcasm]

Same type of statement, purify & apo effects dont stack for one, nor will apo always be ready, nor will everyone use speed apo every time.

All this whining as if purifyspell is nonstop immunity & nonstop purify.. it's proc chance is low as fk and many times even aps doesn't proc it in time to save me when im in foxform. In human form it's even less chance to proc before I die anyway.

So many ego aps players whining because theres a few people they cant 123drop. GN halp please I dont instawin everything, please nerf.

Pll with normal IQ i hope dont listen this bs

Now for rest normal players imagine- aps sin vs full sq(both atk target) =~same high % rate- or u gonna make 2 shots tactics to kill running target(and try realize it in game due to ping+Ask chiha random gods dont let spell work)?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
well Purify is just OP as fawk but same like GoF cos aint no clerics venos mystics would stand after a sin boom (2spark stealth and stuff) and a zerk crit unless u've got like 4x def lvl weap cos purify wont do shit on 2 skills.
^

Can it really be called overpowered if every class has adds that are just as strong?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Pll with normal IQ i hope dont listen this bs

Now for rest normal players imagine- aps sin vs full sq(both atk target) =~same high % rate- or u gonna make 2 shots tactics to kill running target(and try realize it in game due to ping+Ask chiha random gods dont let spell work)?

Please rephrase your insult into a form that doesn't require decryption before being understandable.

Also, how is it bs that veno's die easier in human than foxform?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Kera bby.<3

:tiger-48:

Can it really be called overpowered if every class has adds that are just as strong?

I believe that's what Fryz was saying but with one example. This is why i believe there's no point arguing about this thread when most of the time these add on's don't even proc. D:

or i'm just unlucky

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
you shut up and keep donating for server kthnxbai. you only good as donator nothing else. asking to remove purify spell bc all of u busy pking during nw insted of going for flag or kill flag carryers b4 they pick it just lol. ya remove purify so there is no support classes on server  :))

also while u removing purify spell remove all unique procs  :))

Wow I'm such a bad human being for donating, you're so above me for not spending any money, good on you. And stop assuming things that aren't true, I don't rpk in NW I go for flag and flag carriers, also I play 4 classes that all have purify spell weapon and I'm unable to die on any of them in even fights unless I willingly play retarded due to how OP it is.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
I was in a battle ( idk if same one ) 20 vs 5 asians. The veno went from the flag, to the cap point, without anti stun ever wearing off. So sure you could say do this or do that. But when im on a flyer as an archer, and i cant keep up with the flag runner, there is a problem. Then again she anti stunned, igs, ran, got to the cap point, our cleric paraluzed her, my first atked = purify and capped. That was 5 asians taking on 20 people. This happened 6 battles in a row.

Its not about the fact its op, its about the fact a veno can get from flag > cap without anti stun ever being off.

Either reduce the move speed boost, lower the chance or reduce the time its on for.

Cleric with purify weapon arnt really a problem from what i see. But venos are too fast, 90% of squads rather take a veno than a barb, because the barb cant get to the cap in half the time.

As someone said to me. A veno with purify weapon carrying the flag, is like a mexican running for the border, was they gone, they goneeeee
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 11:46 am by SlickZ
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I was in a battle ( idk if same one ) 20 vs 5 asians. The veno went from the flag, to the cap point, without anti stun ever wearing off. So sure you could say do this or do that. But when im on a flyer as an archer, and i cant keep up with the flag runner, there is a problem. Then again she anti stunned, igs, ran, got to the cap point, our cleric paraluzed her, my first atked = purify and capped. That was 5 asians taking on 20 people. This happened 6 battles in a row.

Its not about the fact its op, its about the fact a veno can get from flag > cap without anti stun ever being off.

Either reduce the move speed boost, lower the chance or reduce the time its on for.

Cleric with purify weapon arnt really a problem from what i see. But venos are too fast, 90% of squads rather take a veno than a barb, because the barb cant get to the cap in half the time.

So, you want to nerf purify weapons for veno just because of one veno?
Unless you have evidence of other veno's having that much luck... ???

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
you shut up and keep donating for server kthnxbai. you only good as donator nothing else. asking to remove purify spell bc all of u busy pking during nw insted of going for flag or kill flag carryers b4 they pick it just lol. ya remove purify so there is no support classes on server  :))

also while u removing purify spell remove all unique procs  :))
Donators keeps the server alive, what are you trying dumb retarded peasant level player. Also people can't be support without purify spell? Nice logic, go back to your f**king PWI retarded peasant.

Allahu Akbar.
-Abu Ali Bin Salami.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
So, you want to nerf purify weapons for veno just because of one veno?
Unless you have evidence of other veno's having that much luck... ???

One veno? Most squads i know take a veno. Now if thats because theyone veno im using as an example got luck, why would so many people venos? Why would there be so many threads? If one person makes 1 thread in history about it sure, that one veno is lucky, but that is not the case is it?
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
It's based on being attacked. If everybody is attacking the veno then obviously it's going to proc more. I don't see how 20 people can have a hard time killing 5~ people though. Quite sad really. I also understand that squad comes with sage mystics and clerics. The mystics have % chance to purify with heal, and the cleric just stacks heals and purifies. As I've seen in other posts in this thread, stupidity is the problem.

If you're going to remove Purify, then remove all other weapon ads too.  :normal-36:
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
You know its sad when genie skill Whirlwind makes purify proc

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-9999999999999999999999 WFs/EPs allredy got sht phy def

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You know its sad when genie skill Whirlwind makes purify proc
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOOKIE BABY, I DIED  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

-9999999999999999999999 WFs/EPs allredy got sht phy def
Do you even know how to play a werefox?? or how to use magic shield and spam phy defense buff on Elf Priest?? doesnt seem like

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
When It comes to nerfing Venos or any other classes, It's always :
"NO ARE YOU STUPID WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GET OFF FORUMS"
When It comes to nerfing Sins :
"Yes. Remove sins from game plz."
Nice.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
You know what is more  vexatious? A MG or Psychic with purify weapons. I'm fine that support classes like EP/Mystic/Werefox is having it even thought it is kind of OP. But those 2 and purify = pure retardness '-'