Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'll completely agree with what GGB and FEO said, even being a sin I'd say all the mag classes do need purify. Max what could be done is just lower the time of the anti stun.. They're really squishy If AA'ed properly.. Been in Nw most of the time with the best squad that could be there(FEO, GGB, 3EA'S ETC) and even with 3 Ea's boosting foe he used to die alot.

If you lower the time I guess it would work out just cause veno's can cover half of the map with 1 proc.

Covering half the map with 1 proc is a massive exageration. The proc lasts 5 seconds, take lag into account there so it's about 4 seconds of 15speed moving which means you can move about 60m as opposed to the ~24-30 that you could normally in that time. It barely gets you out of EA range.  Not to mention it usually procs after taking a lot of damage and you'll still  be taking hits from ranged for a good 2-3 seconds of it which is often enough to die.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Venos are already nerfed since they removed their blessing. and i think its totaly fair for venos to have some defensive skills so i dont agree and you should target the.cleric 1st in. teamfights.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Purify spell is ok as it is.If 20 knuckleheads are smart enough to let 4 people get a flag on a nw map,then they deserve to lose it.Yes,cleric and veno are a nasty combo to deal with but if you are smart enough to kill the cleric 1st while others keep the veno freezed WITHOUT spamming autoattacks like retards(aka god aps sins)all should be fine.Useless thread

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
So this is leaving out the double sparking sins in stealth with wood/fire pills, full r8 2.50/2.86 base using relentless? Or am i missing something?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Covering half the map with 1 proc is a massive exageration. The proc lasts 5 seconds, take lag into account there so it's about 4 seconds of 15speed moving which means you can move about 60m as opposed to the ~24-30 that you could normally in that time. It barely gets you out of EA range.  Not to mention it usually procs after taking a lot of damage and you'll still  be taking hits from ranged for a good 2-3 seconds of it which is often enough to die.

Not really, what I meant was You just need 1 proc with EA'S and a pill to win the map unless someone uses a pill and runs behind you till you tear out everything and like what? ending up on the mountain which aint even a huge distance  as compared to what you already covered.

Offline melonhead

You don't have to remove purify just make the flag carry buff with fixed speed and speed buffs have no effect on it.
NW is boring as hell, there's hardly any fighting just running with flag. You get flag, speed buff and you're almost at goal just a few meters left and boom, takes 20 secs to get it done. No fun in it.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Robbert

Remove Purify spell all together fix global warming, the most broken thing in EPW, handing a constant stun immunity and Purify skill to a class that can spam heals leaps or purge, worse than the full R8 aps sin build or Spirit Blackhole.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Remove Purify spell all together fix global warming, the most broken thing in EPW, handing a constant stun immunity and Purify skill to a class that can spam heals leaps or purge, worse than the full R8 aps sin build or Spirit Blackhole.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

remove game better  :)) ser agatio plz remove game gn plz

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
remove game better  :)) ser agatio plz remove game gn plz

Shut up idiot, come up with a more original more sensible response if you gonna bother posting. He is right that it's a ridicolous proc and never should've been implemented into the game in the first place, hell even some of the less balanced private servers decided to take it out - Why shouldn't EPW, the most balanced server do so as well.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Not really, what I meant was You just need 1 proc with EA'S and a pill to win the map unless someone uses a pill and runs behind you till you tear out everything and like what? ending up on the mountain which aint even a huge distance  as compared to what you already covered.

From centre maybe, side lanes are further. Also I don't think it's fair to add an apo effect and then claim it's OP. 

[sarcasm]
Sin full OP too, 3spark + ironguard is too much dmg with immune, sin 3spark every 10 seconds, remove 3spark.
[/sarcasm]

Same type of statement, purify & apo effects dont stack for one, nor will apo always be ready, nor will everyone use speed apo every time.

All this whining as if purifyspell is nonstop immunity & nonstop purify.. it's proc chance is low as fk and many times even aps doesn't proc it in time to save me when im in foxform. In human form it's even less chance to proc before I die anyway.

So many ego aps players whining because theres a few people they cant 123drop. GN halp please I dont instawin everything, please nerf.

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
well Purify is just OP as fawk but same like GoF cos aint no clerics venos mystics would stand after a sin boom (2spark stealth and stuff) and a zerk crit unless u've got like 4x def lvl weap cos purify wont do shit on 2 skills. Every1 QQin about balance try learn howto press buttons plz but dun qq about balance. It depends on bankcard or luck wat u'll have on ur r8r  deal with it.:>
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Shut up idiot, come up with a more original more sensible response if you gonna bother posting. He is right that it's a ridicolous proc and never should've been implemented into the game in the first place, hell even some of the less balanced private servers decided to take it out - Why shouldn't EPW, the most balanced server do so as well.

you shut up and keep donating for server kthnxbai. you only good as donator nothing else. asking to remove purify spell bc all of u busy pking during nw insted of going for flag or kill flag carryers b4 they pick it just lol. ya remove purify so there is no support classes on server  :))

also while u removing purify spell remove all unique procs  :))

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
well Purify is just OP as fawk but same like GoF cos aint no clerics venos mystics would stand after a sin boom (2spark stealth and stuff) and a zerk crit unless u've got like 4x def lvl weap cos purify wont do shit on 2 skills.

^

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker