Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
OK Seriously im tired of this, we were fighitng for a Territory on NW 20 (mi nation) vs 4 ***ing asians

You cant call this lack of skill, IT WAS 20 PPL, WHO NEEDS SKILL??

The veno was constantly getting purged and speeded up from the purify status, a cleric purifying as well and the veno spamming anti stun stills and shit, HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS BALANCE?

Long time ago I suggested to remove purify status from Arcanes, thats why DEF wep is for. Seriously, I never though asians could do this...

I want to suggest EITHER To remove purify status, (yeah i know Aga will say nonononoo cause qq/ rage quit = no donations) or remove IRONGUARDS  (CAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST SPAM IRONGUARD AND PICK UP THE DAMN FLAG) OR remove the instant rebuffs you get after you die.

Please share your opinions. Flame, hate, pinoys, EVERYTHiNG is accepted.

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
Sooo freaking True + 999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Simple solution, kill the cleric or are you saying that this is too difficult for 20 people?

Also, I can most definitely argue skill. I've won a war 2 (me + ea) vs 20, without even being attacked while carrying the flag on one cap.  So nice seeing 20 idiots chase the EA all over the map while running with the flag unhindered.   20 idiots < 1 person doing something right.

Yea, it's difficult but if you KNOW that this particular duo is a dangerous carrier/support combo then why don't you prevent them from getting it. Oh, that's right, you're rpking untill they already have the flag and by then it's too late. Maybe you should consider taking them out before they can get the flag.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
As cleric with purify weap I can say... YOU'RE SO WRONG that we have advantage with it! Try play a cleric in just one single NW or TW and you will see how much you die. Even though purify procs, when you have 10+ people on you not even dear God can save you. Its all about teamwork and not about purify or IG or def lvl idk what else you mentioned there.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This will bring a lot of QQ if it is added. I'm not hating, it isn't a good idea. Clerics need their purify and taking IG out of NW isn't helping anybody because the faction base IG stuns while giving immunity. Faith can bypass the stun though but it takes a lot of genie energy to use it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Simple solution, kill the cleric or are you saying that this is too difficult for 20 people?

Also, I can most definitely argue skill. I've won a war 2 (me + ea) vs 20, without even being attacked while carrying the flag on one cap.  So nice seeing 20 idiots chase the EA all over the map while running with the flag unhindered.   20 idiots < 1 person doing something right.

Yea, it's difficult but if you KNOW that this particular duo is a dangerous carrier/support combo then why don't you prevent them from getting it. Oh, that's right, you're rpking untill they already have the flag and by then it's too late. Maybe you should consider taking them out before they can get the flag.
^ this. And wasn't purify spell recently nurfed?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
And if u remove purify spell u do what...? U'll start making threads with removing veno's skills?  ??? or pots?  ??? Ijs ...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

I've purged Feone several times of his purify buff and we've been able to kill him and he's way better than that veno Jolhan was talking about. No one was attacking that EP/Mystic combo healing the veno and no one bothered to try anything (someone said that because their armors are OP we, 20 people, couldnt beat 5 of them). More than half the people just stood afk in the centre doing nothing like a bunch of idiots. Purify isnt the problem in my opinion, stupidity is the problem.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
yeah purify weapon is sad as hell... +1 to removing... try to kill r8 cleric with purify weapon on sin...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I've purged Feone several times of his purify buff and we've been able to kill him and he's way better than that veno Jolhan was talking about. No one was attacking that EP/Mystic combo healing the veno and no one bothered to try anything (someone said that because their armors are OP we, 20 people, couldnt beat 5 of them). More than half the people just stood afk in the centre doing nothing like a bunch of idiots. Purify isnt the problem in my opinion, stupidity is the problem.
I almost lost a 20v6 map because of stupid players that instead of killing the EP healing flag holder they either AFK or hit a useless player. The problem is indeed stupidity, if you get put in same map with lame pkers then expect to lose.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
he was talking about purify procs it self .______. LoL it is a freakin OP status for magic class :-
-Gives casters survivability that only Has are supposed to have at equal gears
-Gives casters greater mobility that vastly outperforms melee speed buffs
-Allows for "lucky saves" even if the player using Purify is unskilled
-Destroys stunlocks that require damage
-20v1 Adroit Style in NW is OP
-Vastly outperforms other weapon effects, which require that the user attacks (as opposed to Purify's "being attacked" requirement) e.g. :Archer Purge/GoF are powerful but "ride" on attacks - Purify proc does not require the caster to do anything.
There are, of course, more reasons

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As cleric with purify weap I can say... YOU'RE SO WRONG that we have advantage with it! Try play a cleric in just one single NW or TW and you will see how much you die. Even though purify procs, when you have 10+ people on you not even dear God can save you. Its all about teamwork and not about purify or IG or def lvl idk what else you mentioned there.

It's just another mindless APS sin complaining because they can't kill someone in 2 seconds.

Some things he neglected to mention for those who havn't tried a purify cleric:

Channel is incredibly slow with a puri weapon, making your healing much less effective.
It adds nothing to overall defense, EA, magic & other high damage/hit classes will drop you NP without a proc all the time.

While flag capping it's true that a veno gets an advantage by using purify but come on. 1 or 2 archers can still hierobug the veno easily. They are still very squishy. If theres a cleric involved a barb is a MUCH better capper than a veno.  Vitbarb with a few purifies? GG.  Veno is good at capping quick but drops so easily if theres even a few people in the way.  (People that know what they are doing.)

This.  I die all the time when trying to cap, it just takes a few non-idiots to do it.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
ily nyx.  :-X

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Okaaay, so here the thing. If veno wont use purify she use def, then she use skills. Veno have an anti-stun skill which works for 10sec, if the veno is good at timing she can use the for like ~8 sec then use IG or the veno skill Feral Concentration which is same thing as an IG, then let's say its an archer ( or she if first used the skill ) then she use another anti stun pill named Shadow Binder Power ( u can check ig the pot ) ... with an ep following her and healing there's anyway a big chance at getting at the point... veno's are good at that.
And if the veno was demon for example she could use IG x2 cuz of summer sprint .  :-X

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Notice it's really aps sins agreeing to removing purify because a few hits and it procs. -.-'
Feone said it all already, but purify spell isn't even reliable. A veno or cleric can pray it procs while dealing with a sin and it just won't. Besides, if you know stopping a target with purify spell won't help you at the time, stop trying to stop them and try to KILL them.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic