Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline Jade Huré

• Characters: Sweetd
  • Faction: Factionless
im scripter macro player and i do use def camp but stil good suggestion for me, i know alot def camer is qqing or whoever spent money on it
stil its better idea +1
I loved you at your worst, and you were always at your worst. Nothing could stop me. Not even you

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
wat about mg which has 100x more things to support with give it back the cape dude same goes for sin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
Restricting rings won't help with sht tbh, i think you should do something about switch 4 pairs of gears  at once, dude it's insane,Every tryhard on server is using bot to switch every single pair of gears including Puzzle/Warsong/Rings/Pants/Foots/Bracers
Man Sins who used to wear dragon cape for tanking are now switching  4 pairs to not feel any difference, Same goes for Mages, 
i agree 100% about the thread's title, althought in mass pk this was never a problem xD everyone is easy

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
i have 102 deflvl (114 with diamond ring + rune) and i dont think its too much.... lets bring JosD to server so everyone can be as good as me \o/.... kthxbye
^This coming from the barb that wears A cards and a 100 helm
OT: Doesn't really apply to me since I don't do 1v1 or playoffs but why not +1

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
if you reduce current def level, i would literally heirobug everyone, so no
that might be true with ur 3rd spark and frenzy LOL stil im up for reduce def shit :normal-1:
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 05:07 pm by Stick

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Defense level doesn't need to be reduced since if you don't camp full defense gears, the defense levels from the r8 set bonus and weapon are just enough not to get heirod (even though sparked 3,33 aps sins can still heiro you). The bigger problem is the defensive stats on r8 armour for mage/LA classes and the rings. 

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Get ***ing r9 or a fixed stats gear set already and end this madness :normal-20:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
^This coming from the barb that wears A cards and a 100 helm
OT: Doesn't really apply to me since I don't do 1v1 or playoffs but why not +1
but still best geared barb on server.... and who exactly are you again?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
it will be fun with Atk or Def lv+2 Stone on gear and remove Vit
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
it will be fun with Atk or Def lv+2 Stone on gear and remove Vit
140 atk level EA vs 140 atk level EA gonna be fun

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Cool, now you just proved that restricting rings would barely change anything (I agree with you). The truth is, that if you're a skilled player, you don't need additional ring to survive 1v1. Good weapon + tome + cape + cube is enough. In fact the ring does have too many drawbacks to be worth using it in most cases.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
140 atk level EA vs 140 atk level EA gonna be fun
LOL noone gonna use Deity... Ppl are stupid and all go full JosD cause all "pros" do that on pwi :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
Cool, now you just proved that restricting rings would barely change anything (I agree with you). The truth is, that if you're a skilled player, you don't need additional ring to survive 1v1. Good weapon + tome + cape + cube is enough. In fact the ring does have too many drawbacks to be worth using it in most cases.
My point was that even without ring classes will be fine, if u add ring it just boosts it skyhigh so removing it does make a difference...
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
My point was that even without ring classes will be fine, if u add ring it just boosts it skyhigh so removing it does make a difference...
U are one of def campers, why u even comment?

--

Remove Def lv from R8 and lets wait for caos, the caos can fix all stuffs.

---

Learn how to use what Beijing gave to us, remove nerds from game and the order and fun will come back to EPW.

I feel even ashamed of change wep.
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 06:51 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
U are one of def campers, why u even comment?

--

Remove Def lv from R8 and lets wait for caos, the caos can fix all stuffs.
Yes using def cards and not switching them , sacrificing dex to wear all time elem res 9% pants and not switching either and having def weap, sue me  :-*
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Yes using def cards and not switching them , sacrificing dex to wear all time elem res 9% pants and not switching either and having def weap, sue me  :-*
You switch, dont lie.

My damage log collection NEW