Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You switch, dont lie.
Just for u i go make macro for 12 items and even change the flight im using : 3 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just for u i go make macro for 12 items and even change the flight im using : 3

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You switch, dont lie.
nah he doesn't use macro, he doesn't have enough money for that (this isn't an insult).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
nah he doesn't use macro, he doesn't have enough money for that (this isn't an insult).
8€ mouse so expensive damn

Offline Areashi

• Banned
8€ mouse so expensive damn
when you get 50 dollars per month it probably is

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
when you get 50 dollars per month it probably is
Are him cuban?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Once again, here we are. Agatio said that he wouldn't make any more balance changes anytime soon, however, let me put in my two cents.

The reason that he won't make any more "major changes" is because of the amount of $$$ the "Elite" have poured into this game, don't believe me?

• Rings wont be restricted due to the value of +4 attack/def & other expensive variations
  • Donation genie won't be implemented due to "rare genies" that the higher end players have spent a lot of RL money on

I've come to that conclusion after witnessing high-amounts of these threads over the past year I've been here.

Agatio isn't going to do anything that will hurt the market, fair and simple. Capes were expendable since they are cheap (1.2K) and can easily be interchanged with their TM-counterpart which gives all but the +5 defense levels.

What would need to happen in order to balance this game would be to

• Remove RPD on AA armor sets, this along with the RPD on gear + defense levels makes them nearly unkillable in full defense camp
  • Restrict rings to their appropriate classes. The amount of defense that one might ring w/ defense levels on it gives an AA class is unbelievable.
  • Nerf genie spark so that wizards aren't the "Go To" class for magic DD. I understand wizard was meant to be a "nuke" class, however when you can camp full defense armor and still manage to hit 20-30K's on people after spark, I think that's a bit broken.
  • Give barbarian the same RMD R8 stat as blademaster

These 4 things alone would change this game into a game where defense camping isn't prevalent, and balance a few of the most broken features in-game.

This will never happen though. "Donations" are not donations, they are purchases, and at the end of the day this game is a business.

If people hadn't spent so much money on this game to get the insanely broken gear that they have, I guarantee you that all of this would have already been done.
for once complete agreement and understanding of what your saying xd

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1
Although nothing will change … I think I need to go make def gears for my ea soon

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
+911. Remove the cape or restrict it to real support classes or even better add VIT req. to wear them. Restrict the rings to the right classes. Make optional phy def. with STR req. rings for stupid heavy venos and make optional magic rings with VIT req for cata barbs. Dont restrict rings for EA for ct builds. It is still a paper class, it doesnt matter if it uses magic ring, it gonna lose vs mag. class most of the cases.
#Bring back the rampage. The fun in events, the competative play. The massacre in mass pk by glass cannon classes.  :police: Or as Niki said just lower def lvls on r8 by atleast 5 to 10 and leave all the def camp gear as it is.

P.S Remove some of 1.5 sins skills and bring back fun to CoTD. Nah, I would be happy if we gonna get any new nerf at all on gears. sorry for all the mistakes I did while writing this
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 09:36 pm by Savi

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
P.S Remove some of 1.5 sins skill and bring back fun to CoTD. Nah, I would be happy if we gonna get any new nerf at all on gears. sorry for all the mistakes I did while writing this
Remove ALL the aps crap.... sins... bms... barbs... seekers... archers.... venos.... and whatever else ppl noob around on in aps mode and bring back skilled dph play... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Remove ALL the aps crap.... sins... bms... barbs... seekers... archers.... venos.... and whatever else ppl noob around on in aps mode and bring back skilled dph play... ty
idiot then dph wbs would be immortal vs melee classes

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
idiot then dph wbs would be immortal vs melee classes
lol learn to play then u can kill everyone
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol learn to play then u can kill everyone
only ignorant kids say that, some classes naturally win against others. This isn't league of legends, you can't outplay everyone if you've perfected one class.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Get ***ing r9 or a fixed stats gear set already and end this madness :normal-20:

You do know that r9 is like THE most unbalanced gear set on PW, right?