Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Damn, insane joke did you tell your e-friends to come quote you and spam " :normal-2:"?
:normal-9: It wasn't a joke.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
Look at this mad kid LOOOOOOL
he has valid points, common sense and positive feedback coming from all pkers
atlantic had... hate? LOL
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This game must be hard..
I'm basically 40

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
leave magic ring wrs alone  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: mad kiddo grow up alrdy and spam  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: to show how mature u are LOOOOOL

:police:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
restrict rings :police:
+1 sounds like a good solution imo

But as Pedro already mentioned, some will prolly complain, coz they put alot of effort - either farming  or cash - into engraves.

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I agree with the thread, like I said earlier. I would love to see anything change, because although there is a spike of PK atm, it's still boring gameplay.
I don't even want to play ea

Also, when did I ever use magic rings on my wr? ._.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Geez you all are mad lol.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
Geez you all are mad lol.
you are so mad subzero xD omg

Zirkon

I agree with the thread, like I said earlier. I would love to see anything change, because although there is a spike of PK atm, it's still boring gameplay.
I don't even want to play ea

Also, when did I ever use magic rings on my wr? ._.
BeNicePlease is magic ring wr + full vit + full def camp only
ROFL #Nerd  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
It is a valid point "can't kill anything in event so need go on forum make QQ nerf def post for the 100th time" ... so valid.

Did I mention -1 to this suggestion?
I think I did, but just in case ...

-1 to your suggestion Nikki.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
It is a valid point "can't kill anything in event so need go on forum make QQ nerf def post for the 100th time" ... so valid.

Did I mention -1 to this suggestion?
I think I did, but just in case ...

-1 to your suggestion Nikki.
the game isnt all about waiting for a skype signet, im really sorry
the suggestion wasn't ''remove all sht bla bla all 1shot'' the suggestion was about decreasing possibility of def camping for atk classes which can be solved by having rings restricted
ur gameplay wont be changed anyhow , have no worries, u can still faith ig in time even with magic ring  :(
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
stop trying to balance the game around 1v1

if you really wanna balance the game around 1v1 then buff psy instead of asking for nerfs

everyone can camp def so just get a set and use it.

i literally die in 2 seconds to a 3.33 gof sin in att gear and can still die to a sin in full def while using windshield. (i am the tankiest mage on the server). how fun would it be if there was no def gear?

playoffs would be sin only.

-1 to suggestion
Lol i fak you

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

if you really wanna balance the game around 1v1 then buff psy instead of asking for nerfs

i literally die in 2 seconds to a 3.33 gof sin in att gear and can still die to a sin in full def while using windshield. (i am the tankiest mage on the server). how fun would it be if there was no def gear?

-1 to suggestion
Lol die to a sin L2P 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

-1 to suggestion
imagine geo, me, elly, savi still won vs sins like maxime and maxy imagine dude? and there was no def camp at all then  ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
imagine geo, me, elly, savi, vermilion still won vs sins like maxime and maxy imagine dude? and there was no def camp at all then  ;)
and then wake up? ops ye well true u guys could get a round out of 10 because of luck which is non existant with the def gear in the game. Just because some of you cant get a lucky win anymore doesnt mean its too op or ruins 1v1/events or what ever, restricting rings is still best solution he he as u can see in playoff thread 99% of the winners are magic classes few days ago i went crazy mode and entered 1v1 with a warrior(the most sht class of all; give us new stun) and got camped all 1v1s untill duel by magic classes with pdef ring purify def cape and tome
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2015, 03:15 pm by Maxy