Epic Perfect World

Too much def lvl in game

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
i'm all for restricting rings to see if that helps, but on the other things I don't know since all I do is play support ep and support chars and hardly 1v1 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
only ignorant kids say that, some classes naturally win against others. This isn't league of legends, you can't outplay everyone if you've perfected one class.
sure some classes have class advantage over others but you can kill everyone no matter what class fights what class...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Goldengate

God please give us more braincells I beg you!

On-topic: Why isn't the topic locked yet? Agatio already gave his answer to the haters...

infernchidhu

sure some classes have class advantage over others but you can kill everyone no matter what class fights what class...
I dare you to kill a sage barb in tiger form with a demon EA

Offline Areashi

• Banned
not true, this isn't a moba.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just restrict rings, people will cry at first but they'll adjust.

:rolleyes: 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Just restrict rings, people will cry at first but they'll adjust.

:rolleyes:
yea then restrict gear + weapons too....

Goldengate

yea then restrict gear + weapons too....
He is doing it on purpose, he is trying to create drama...

Offline 2

• Old Player
too much garbage in game rofl

infernchidhu

too much garbage in game rofl
Implying you aren't garbage and good at this game ? ROFL O.o

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
restrict rings :police:
wont help . when everyone trying get x3 rpd/rmd on gear ,when u hit 1k/800 on seek cuz of 3 part of rpd and he 1 shot u (if lucky zerk) with metal combo ! :( :( :(

+911. Remove the cape or restrict it to real support classes or even better add VIT req. to wear them. Restrict the rings to the right classes. Make optional phy def. with STR req. rings for stupid heavy venos and make optional magic rings with VIT req for cata barbs. Dont restrict rings for EA for ct builds. It is still a paper class, it doesnt matter if it uses magic ring, it gonna lose vs mag. class most of the cases.
#Bring back the rampage. The fun in events, the competative play. The massacre in mass pk by glass cannon classes.  :police: Or as Niki said just lower def lvls on r8 by atleast 5 to 10 and leave all the def camp gear as it is.

P.S Remove some of 1.5 sins skills and bring back fun to CoTD. Nah, I would be happy if we gonna get any new nerf at all on gears. sorry for all the mistakes I did while writing this
+1 on vit thing !

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
lmfao I can't wait till nerf new class threads come :3

infernchidhu

i'm all for restricting rings to see if that helps, but on the other things I don't know since all I do is play support ep and support chars and hardly 1v1
oh my gucci-ness

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
1 shot u (if lucky zerk) with metal combo !

lol "1 shot" with "combo".... yea right

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
lol "1 shot" with "combo".... yea right
Exactly what I thought 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked