Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ok then, Im seriously annoyed... and not only me, A lot of people complains that purify spell is OP yeyeye, some even say that doesnt work too fast. THats in 1v1, but in mass pk the chances to make it work are a lot higher due to obvious reasons (A LOT MORE PPL HITTING ON YOU REGARLESS APS, EVEN WITH SKILL CASTING....)

So heres an example. As a DPH sin I have make purify proc while DPHing IN 1v1. So lets say you have 4x ppl casting skills on you, its the same shit as APS isnt? Cause purify is not only for melee classes that aps.

I kind of hate to make topics asking for nerf, but this is seriously screwing NW game play.

Then again, I will use Aelana as an example. WE all know he/she/both is top veno blah blabh. BUT THERES IS A BIG DIFFERENCE between having a pro squad, and fcking taking the Flag and setting it at the base  AND WINNING TERRITORIES in less then 3 mins. what he/she/both does is. anti stun / IG/ pic up the flag while there is struggle for it around. Holy path or belief. Kite the shit away from there. then she/he/both uses the veno skill that makes you immune and kite the fck again. WHERES THE SKILL IN THIS? WHERES THE STRUGGLE? I've never seen Aelana get stun locked at NW. NEVER. and this happened at were I was fighting, there are 2/3 more squads that can do the same (damn asians)

You Agatio, Offered to low the speed, anti stun time to half which you didnt implement. however i do understand the reasons of why not implement this(qqmoneyqq). BUT IF YOU COULD REMOVE IRONGUARD AT LEAST??????
How annoying is to struggle for the flag and somebody just ig and pick it up while you watch all the stuff

Yes i had a very good squad with me. there was very good ppl on frost.

Yes Im very mad, cause this is not only screwing my gameplay, A LOT OF MORE PPL GAMEPLAY.

Fck, I seriously do get more wtih bh spending less time.

Watch this Screenshits please

Before you guys lock the thread due to possible drama, I WOULD really like a logical explanation of why not nerf 1 of these 2 things.

Oh and btw, I changed to STR genie to be able to perma stucklock aelana which it clearly failed.

EDIT: Check the numbers in the chat box, THATS WHAT PPL WAS GETTING FROM NW.
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 09:49 pm by Jolhanson

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tried to DPH an EP and a wf( aelana) , their purify proc every 2 hit, sometimes even on first. GF Server +1 , would play again. Taking flag from start to end in 2 min = quit nw. OK BYE.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The nerf on purify has been suggested so many times and each time it's shot down mostly because this is mostly a problem in NW and not other areas of gameplay which I think isn't a good enough reason to remove it from the game entirely. I agree with removing IGs (stupid item to add in the first place). No reason for them; AD/Sutra more than enough.

I was in squad with Feo today and let me tell you, its not all him doing the puri, our awesome EP was also keeping him clean and moving.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
The nerf on purify has been suggested so many times and each time it's shot down mostly because this is mostly a problem in NW and not other areas of gameplay which I think isn't a good enough reason to remove it from the game entirely. I agree with removing IGs (stupid item to add in the first place). No reason for them; AD/Sutra more than enough.

I was in squad with Feo today and let me tell you, its not all him doing the puri, our awesome EP was also keeping him clean and moving.
Yea why would you try to get nerfed what keeps alive your own squad? please leave the topic.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

I agree with the IG part.

Anyways. I was in the same nation as y'all. The only person I ran into with Purify was a Mystic. She/He did not get the flag at all, Nor did she try to. But when it did proc, she/he flew across the map rather quickly. I think it should be tested and looked into cause sometimes it is rather impossible trying to kill someone with purify spell.

yunie1

Awesome how you always rage at anyone that disagrees with you...

I wouldn't mind IG's being removed but about purify, you already heard agatio. We leave r8 aps sins as they are, so we do with purify.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I agree with the IG part.

Anyways. I was in the same nation as y'all. The only person I ran into with Purify was a Mystic. She/He did not get the flag at all, Nor did she try to. But when it did proc, she/he flew across the map rather quickly. I think it should be tested and looked into cause sometimes it is rather impossible trying to kill someone with purify spell.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I've seen AeIana die many times in NW today and it was mostly by the insta cast EAs. Even I get dropped in seconds by 2-3 of them hitting me while i have 95k hp, 81 def lvl and over 20k mdef and thanks to the xbow proc I don't even get the chance to invoke/get out of the flag hole once my IG (which I use to dig the flag) runs out. Do you see me bitching about that?  You think that you're the only one who gets purify veno carriers in the enemy team? No. The veno can't really rely that much on the proc. Once you kill the ep (assuming that the veno has a squad) all you have to do is time your debuffs properly, stun the veno and kill it before it can use feral or IG/running pill since you can't use your genie while you have the flag and can't cast skills while you're stunned. Didn't you also  have a veno in your squad? How come that your veno didn't do the same thing that AeIana did? Have you  considered maybe that the squad you're fighting against is better organised than yours?
You should make a veno and farm tokens in NW if you think that it's that simple and then think again about what you're suggesting here  :smiley:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Awesome how you always rage at anyone that disagrees with you...

I wouldn't mind IG's being removed but about purify, you already heard agatio. We leave r8 aps sins as they are, so we do with purify.
This.

Oh and,

You can't fix Purify weapon to act differently just in NW. I made a thread where I suggested changes I can make regarding Purify, but they were rejected by majority of the posters.
And you need to take into account that total balance will never exist, because it's very subjective matter.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh this whining again.

Always the same idiots characters of questionable intelligence.

Sin stealthsparking arcanes dealing so much damage that the arcane is dead before the sin is even visible on screen: Perfectly fine!

Ea hitting 15k a hit on arcane, no problem!

BM taking 1.5-3k a hit from magic being completely unkillable while having enough DD power to drop any arcane in seconds: great!

Arcane proccing a purify because said people don't know what they are doing: OMG OP AGATIO HALP NERF!

Fun fact, during todays NW the threadstarter & some of his supporters cried in worldchat several times. EVERY SINGLE war they QQed about (regarding our squad mostly) it wasn't even a purify arcane doing the capping.

Tldr; learn to play.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I was addicted to IG for years I was playing PW, so when I started play this server I promised never even have it in inventory. So far I am doing fine without IG, but in NW I am so tempted to start use it, because veno with IG really OP in NW. So after today NW I was thinking exactly the same - IG could be removed at all, or at least from NW.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Oh this whining again.

Sin stealthsparking arcanes dealing so much damage that the arcane is dead before the sin is even visible on screen: Perfectly fine!

BM taking 1.5-3k a hit from magic being completely unkillable while having enough DD power to drop any arcane in seconds: great!

Arcane proccing a purify because said people don't know what they are doing: OMG OP AGATIO HALP NERF!

Fun fact, during todays NW the threadstarter & some of his supporters cried in worldchat several times. EVERY SINGLE war they QQed about (regarding our squad mostly) it wasn't even a purify arcane doing the capping.

Tldr; learn to play.

Damn...Jol you gonna take that?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I was addicted to IG for years I was playing PW, so when I started play this server I promised never even have it in inventory. So far I am doing fine without IG, but in NW I am so tempted to start use it, because veno with IG really OP in NW. So after today NW I was thinking exactly the same - IG could be removed at all, or at least from NW.

IG.. I don't even bring these to NW.

Useless for capping.

Unless you mean for random pk ofcourse. Please name me a class that can't kick ass using IG in rpk.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Oh this whining again.

Tldr; learn to play.

I love when logic is funny. You made valid points, while still making OP look dumb, and kept it light enough to be funny. Thanks I needed a laugh today  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Oh this whining again.

Tldr; learn to play.
ugh, well what part of Nation wars you didnt understand?

The damage you are saying there is unrealistic, as a Sin I cant hierobug from stealth someone with Buffs, and oh yeah you get buffed every time you die.

Please stay on topic, you just avoiding the main topic to save your poor veno from getting nerfed.

If you actually want to prove that Purify spell is not Op, then do NW with the same squad, without purify spell weapon on. Believe me, you will insta rage quit.