Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Whenever I take my veno to NW and try to use purify weapon... it usualy doesn't proc when im carrying the flag... much more often it's when some random hits me solo and i fly into a tree or bush and get stuck.  :pig-13:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
A sq of 6 with : purify weap ep, purify weap wf flag carrier + wr/barb/dds can beat 20 players. Had that shit most maps and not everyone in NW has a squad or knows how to work togheter. Being able to dodge 20 players because you run like Usain Bolt because of purify weap and get to finish line in 2 min should be nerfed. I don't even get to attack someone before being stucklocked a shtload of times while the flag holder gets to run away when I try bv/holy stormeagle because by the time I get to hit again purify procs and he is good to go. NW became a matter of how many people that use purify weapon carry flag get to join same nation. Look at this NW. Dark was having 60+ points advance in the first hour. You think its because of how good they can play? No, its because they get from flag point to checkpoint in 3 minutes or even less with 15m/s constant speed. You think this is fair? No. But if you want people to quit doing NW, something that keeps server alive, then go ahead. Ruin it with that insane constant speed and same people bitching about not  wanting it to be removed.

Any 6 players working together can beat 20 players.

These groups of 20 you talk about are rpking idiots. Spend the whole time trying to spawnkill 1 or 2 people whle the other 4 cap flags.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

These groups of 20 you talk about are rpking idiots. Spend the whole time trying to spawnkill 1 or 2 people whle the other 4 cap flags.
Really? Where in your book is it ok for 6 players to be able to beat 20? And yes, some are rpk idiots , but when 15 people work togheter and they can't kill flag carrier because his speed is constant 15m/s with antistun you know the server does something wrong.
And if you tell me that sht that I can't tell difference between Elven Alacrity and Purify please keep your mouth shut.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Agreed. Me and a couple of friends won a 6v20 today. Barb capped the flag while 10 people stood in mid and attacked my BM and others camped rez spawns.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Not everyone in NW knows how to work togheter.

Real issue here imo.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Really? Where in your book is it ok for 6 players to be able to beat 20? And yes, some are rpk idiots , but when 15 people work togheter and they can't kill flag carrier because his speed is constant 15m/s with antistun you know the server does something wrong.
And if you tell me that sht that I can't tell difference between Elven Alacrity and Purify please keep your mouth shut.

Every time I run into your squad & groups they are rpking. 5-10 tops bothering with flags only after they are picked up.

6 experienced players > 10 idiots, the other 10 aren't even in range to be of any use

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Real issue here imo.
This, me and my squad ( squad of 10 ) went into full maps and won fairly easily against 20 people, I've even done it with less than 10, it gets hairy but it all works out if you all know you're role.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Every time I run into your squad & groups they are rpking. 5-10 tops bothering with flags only after they are picked up.

6 experienced players > 10 idiots, the other 10 aren't even in range to be of any use
My squad and groups? I got a squad of two, and sometimes my partner is not even in same map.As for group, it is not my problem I am being put in maps with random idiots that camp 1 player in a 10v2 and the other carries flag safely. And btw all I do in NW is follow flag, kill threats, clean place for someone to pick it up and follow him later to Elven at right time, all useless when I run across someone using purify weapon. GG
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
My squad and groups? I got a squad of two, and sometimes my partner is not even in same map.As for group, it is not my problem I am being put in maps with random idiots that camp 1 player in a 10v2 and the other carries flag safely. And btw all I do in NW is follow flag, kill threats, clean place for someone to pick it up and follow him later to Elven at right time, all useless when I run across someone using purify weapon. GG

Things you & jolhans call purifyspell:

Summersprint.
Apo.
Cleric assistance.
Archer assistance.
Mystic assistance.
Natural Synergy.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Things you & jolhans call purifyspell:

Summersprint.
Apo.
Cleric assistance.
Archer assistance.
Mystic assistance.
Natural Synergy.
Wow... What is this, I can't even.. You think I don't recognize purify? Get your head out of your anus and see that not every1 is an idiot like you. Let me explain this on your language. WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 11:24 pm by YouJelly
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Oh shut the *beep* up. You think I don't recognize purify? Get your head out of your anus and see that not every1 is an idiot like you. Let me explain this on your language. WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
Harsh.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
yeah... you get antistun from some of those skills + ep/mystic puri stuns/paralyze off of you, but none of those things make can anyone fly across the map at high speed.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
yeah... you get antistun from some of those skills + ep/mystic puri stuns/paralyze off of you, but none of those things make can anyone fly across the map at high speed.
This, now afk laughing at my beautiful new signature.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Apo can.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Elven can.