Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Purify is fine. You're just a whiny ass bitch who can't  deal with shit that doesn't get handled to them on a plate.
I DPH and I never had any problems with Purify, not even when I switch to APS. Yes it does gets annoying when it procs few times a row, but again, it's something you / your squad should be able to deal with..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
ugh, well what part of Nation wars you didnt understand?

The damage you are saying there is unrealistic, as a Sin I cant hierobug from stealth someone with Buffs, and oh yeah you get buffed every time you die.

Please stay on topic, you just avoiding the main topic to save your poor veno from getting nerfed.

If you actually want to prove that Purify spell is not Op, then do NW with the same squad, without purify spell weapon on. Believe me, you will insta rage quit.

Why would a character with little to no defense and only 30k hp do capping without purify? Ill hapily log a 90k hp deflvl barb and do the exact same thing as I do on veno.

Reasons why you are utterly ineffective in nationwars:

Ignoring 2 healers.
Ignoring several assisting buffers.
Your own squad being all over the map pking randomly & not caring for flags.
Ego blinding your view.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Please name me a class that can't kick ass using IG in rpk.

Sage seeker. Pop sage Unfetter, then hit an IG, and you have 12 seconds of damage immunity, and a class that hits like a truck if played well.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Why would a character with little to no defense and only 30k hp do capping without purify? Ill hapily log a 90k hp deflvl barb and do the exact same thing as I do on veno.

Reasons why you are utterly ineffective in nationwars:

Ignoring 2 healers.
Ignoring several assisting buffers.
Your own squad being all over the map pking randomly & not caring for flags.
Ego blinding your view.
yet you prefer veno to do NW. I would kind of like to see you running NW with your barb, and as i remember the cleric has purify spell weapon on for a reason too.

First of all ignoring cleric that is also cabable to purify. that was the first thing I targeted, not you, but the cleric. Mystic IDM. I even tried to stun lock the cleric but theres not enough time. YOU RUN THE SHIT AWAY. Doesnt matter if you keep the cleric stun locked, as long as one of your teammates have purify wep you will still be able to survive, isnt?.

I kind of challenge you to run NW without a healer having puri wep.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sage seeker. Pop sage Unfetter, then hit an IG, and you have 12 seconds of damage immunity, and a class that hits like a truck if played well.

Exactly, every class CAN kick ass on IG. I was asking for one that can not do so.

The OP's argument is just about the equivalent of:

Omg GN halp I randomly pk in a capture the flag game and it's not working! Omg nerf ALL the things!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
yet you prefer veno to do NW. I would kind of like to see you running NW with your barb, and as i remember the cleric has purify spell weapon on for a reason too.

First of all ignoring cleric that is also cabable to purify. that was the first thing I targeted, not you, but the cleric. Mystic IDM. I even tried to stun lock the cleric but theres not enough time. YOU RUN THE SHIT AWAY. Doesnt matter if you keep the cleric stun locked, as long as one of your teammates have purify wep you will still be able to survive, isnt?.

Been there, done that. (The no healer thing.)
I don't own a tank barb. I just have one in squad doing most of the capping.

Nationwar is easy, nobody goes after flags. All too busy stroking their epeens with rpk around mid.

Also, are you really complaining because 1 averagely skilled aps sin is incapable of stopping an organised squad of 10 experienced players? 

Fun fact #2, Jolhans is unable to distinguish between Elven Alacrity & Purify Spell.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
and you guys, what part of winning territories in less than 3 mins dont get? you will still come with your shit saying everything is alright?

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
Dude ,, I just got one thing to tell ya

Dare you have a purify weapon veno and go to NW with it???

If you do that,, Judge and then talk......

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
NW is crap due to 200% speed pots mostly.
The crappiest part of pvp are 4 aps+ sins (3xinterval on wrist and other op stats ).
If you remove this, then removing purify stat on weapons would be a good follower.
Why no one sees the obvious- 200% speed pots kill NW, 4aps+ for sins on this server are unfair, and then as a result purify weapon.
Let us be honest, nothing works here except Agatio:)
Even forum sucks lately, only reading useless stuff from same ppl:)
I have said this before, same people have been killing each pw server they have entered, with factions, gears, lack of fun, respect towards other players.
Keep going loosers, but without me:)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Exactly, every class CAN kick ass on IG. I was asking for one that can not do so.

Sorry I'm approaching my 12th hour working right now. I'm starting to see triple now, I missed the 't on the end there  :pig-21: :pig-32: :pig-21:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
ugh, well what part of Nation wars you didnt understand?

The damage you are saying there is unrealistic, as a Sin I cant hierobug from stealth someone with Buffs, and oh yeah you get buffed every time you die.

Please stay on topic, you just avoiding the main topic to save your poor veno from getting nerfed.

If you actually want to prove that Purify spell is not Op, then do NW with the same squad, without purify spell weapon on. Believe me, you will insta rage quit.

As I've said before, and will continue to say. I play every class, and know most of them fairly well. Purify isn't a problem, i have it on my cleric, veno, and mystic. When you say you can't heirobug someone with buffs i really doubt your abilities as a sin, seeing as how me on my sin, and countless other sins, can 2spark aps from stealth, purify weapon or not, and deal anywhere from 6-10k per hit. Also on my casters that i frequently being into NW. I find that purify weapon isn't op in the slightest, i mean, how hard is it to use apo, or a genie? Hell, since i have to keep a special genie to keep good sins, apparently unlike yourself off of me, then you should have one that will allow you to catch up to the caster. I find it funny that there is always a group of people who want the nurfing, when the vast majority of the players are happy with the game as-is. And also, get off of feone. Of course people are going to defend the class they play. I'm surprised there's more useless Purify nurf threads than there are sin aps + dph + deaden nerves+ tidal+maze steps+stuns+silences+sleeps+immobilize+wolf emblem+focused mind threads.

Learn to play.
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 10:55 pm by †ìmèñ†ìøñ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
and you guys, what part of winning territories in less than 3 mins dont get? you will still come with your shit saying everything is alright?
You are  exaggerating a little bit there. As much I'd love to win NWs in 3 minutes, this is not possible. You may think that it's 3 minutes because we capture 1 flag before the enemy team/you get inside the map and that gives us (the attacking team) a huge advantage.

How on earth does purify help a cleric that is always in the air? It's impossible to keep up with the squad on the ground without draining your genie with holy path as a cleric. You probably stun the cleric first, then start apsing it which will make the puri effect proc and by the time the cleric wings start reaching half of the max speed it wears off and you can just tele stun to it again and stunlock them as you please. A 5 sec anti stun in the air is nothing,  most clerics take def lvl weapon over purify in that situation. Also, let me tell you something about the op clerics that never die. We  have very good and experienced ones in our squad, but guess what? Most people actually do target them and it's the clerics that get kicked off the map the most and we often have to finish the battles without them.
This thread is stupid, all you do is insult everyone who is actually proving you wrong  :-\
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 11:03 pm by GGB

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Fun fact #2, Jolhans is unable to distinguish between Elven Alacrity & Purify Spell.

LOL.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline melonhead

Purify isn't the problem, speed buff is.
When you grab the flag your speed should be capped and no speed buff or speed pot should work and increase your speed.
Then people would actually need to protect the flag not just run with it for 20 secs till the end which is goddamn boring.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
A sq of 6 with : purify weap ep, purify weap wf flag carrier + wr/barb/dds can beat 20 players. Had that shit most maps and not everyone in NW has a squad or knows how to work togheter. Being able to dodge 20 players because you run like Usain Bolt because of purify weap and get to finish line in 2 min should be nerfed. I don't even get to attack someone before being stucklocked a shtload of times while the flag holder gets to run away when I try bv/holy stormeagle because by the time I get to hit again purify procs and he is good to go. NW became a matter of how many people that use purify weapon carry flag get to join same nation. Look at this NW. Dark was having 60+ points advance in the first hour. You think its because of how good they can play? No, its because they get from flag point to checkpoint in 3 minutes or even less with 15m/s constant speed. You think this is fair? No. But if you want people to quit doing NW, something that keeps server alive, then go ahead. Ruin it with that insane constant speed and same people bitching about not  wanting it to be removed.
i feel like i'm dead