Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Oh my God... How did you people even manage to download this game? Stop posting, you're making fools of yourselves.
How about you stop offending and use facts to defend your opinion?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Yes, God bless genies and their awesome skills. But why would I have to use genie to get anti-stun as cleric when most of other classes have their anti-stun skills.. I wouldn't call that fair

Let's put that logic in work, eas got 2 anti stuns but no heals, closest thing would be Tree of Protection from genie, clerics got defensive buffs, plume shell, and heals, they got fortify and faith from genie, and on top of that they got anti stun from purify spell. Now tell me, where's your "fairness" on that?

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Or maybe cause all your anti stun skills pots and genie are on cooldown and some "pro" sin 3 spark auto attacks you   :-*
You do know. In PvP,  you're not supposed to live for 10  hours... Shit happens, people die. That's the point of PvP. You blue named moron..

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Seriously this whole thread was made because you cant kill someone and call me retarded.

Awww yeah

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Or maybe cause all your anti stun skills pots and genie are on cooldown and some "pro" sin 3 spark auto attacks you   :-*

You obviously didn't start out on basics and develop your gameplay. Learn some survivability.
You seem to think they are impossible to counter. Silly degenerates making posts on things they have no knowledge about.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Let's put that logic in work, eas got 2 anti stuns but no heals, closest thing would be Tree of Protection from genie, clerics got defensive buffs, plume shell, and buffs, they got fortify and faith from genie and heals also, and on top of that they got anti stun from purify spell. Now tell me, where's your "fairness" on that?
Guess you didnt read my post above. Most of clerics (who knows what to do lol) use Purify weapon if they PK and not support, which means.. They use Violet dance which makes them unable to use their heals. So in all fairness thats pretty well balanced to other classes.

But I do agree that venos are out of balance with Purify weapon for reasons I already stated and wont repeat

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
You do know. In PvP,  you're not supposed to live for 10  hours... Shit happens, people die. That's the point of PvP. You blue named moron..

The only thing i got from all your posts is that you are a sin who cant kill a caster.

Moron  ;)

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Seriously this whole thread was made because you cant kill someone and call me retarded.

Awww yeah

I personally don't care, I DPH. Skills don't trigger purify, person using purify is easier target for me than the one with DEF lvl weap. But I have to agree that purify IS op!!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Guess you didnt read my post above. Most of clerics (who knows what to do lol) use Purify weapon if they PK and not support, which means.. They use Violet dance which makes them unable to use their heals. So in all fairness thats pretty well balanced to other classes.

But I do agree that venos are out of balance with Purify weapon for reasons I already stated and wont repeat

Taking violet dance off takes 1 mere second, no wonder you people die to aps sins like that  :normal-43:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
The only thing i got from all your posts is that you are a sin who cant kill a caster.

Moron  ;)

I 1 - 2 shot casters. I just wonder how did you get that conlusion out of all that I've said...

Robbert

A person of my age? How old am I again?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
How about you stop offending and use facts to defend your opinion?

I already made ~10 posts consisting of on topic facts, didn't get through peoples thick skulls. Also if you weren't so dense you'd realise that Yeshi/Halffis (Yes they're the same person) is instigating drama just in order to lock an important thread, this is worse than mildly offending someone who deserves it anyhow.

Offline Fortify

....if all of your save skills/pots are on cd you're bound to die.

Whole point of mass pk is to kill until you are killed, respawn and try again.

When an arcane class is out of all genie energy and pots are on cd, they toss on purify weapon and survive due to chance.

Since AA is always used in mass, if an Arcane class has purify on, they have way higher chance of survival than most front line classes.

Arcane is meant to be a glass cannon class, its survival should be based on the skill set its given, not by a single weapon.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
You obviously didn't start out on basics and develop your gameplay. Learn some survivability.
You seem to think they are impossible to counter. Silly degenerates making posts on things they have no knowledge about.

Dude "develop your gameplay" and make up a way how you can kill people using purify weapons.
I never had problems with that.
You are making fun of yourself.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
A person of my age? How old am I again?