Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
A person of my age? How old am I again?

Jesus.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Taking violet dance off takes 1 mere second, no wonder you people die to aps sins like that  :normal-43:

Just tell me if you ever played a cleric in NW or TW? If answer is no I wont waste my time on you

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I personally don't care, I DPH. Skills don't trigger purify, person using purify is easier target for me than the one with DEF lvl weap. But I have to agree that purify IS op!!

So you agree with me that the purify weapon just brings a little more fun to 1v1ing caster?

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
A person of my age? How old am I again?

over 9000!  ;)

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Just tell me if you ever played a cleric in NW or TW? If answer is no I wont waste my time on you
You wasting time on somebody? What the hell...are you even serious right now?
All these people are giving you free lessons, you obviously don't know shit about clerics. I could use DEF lvl weap and get away 100 times easier thanks to skills, pills and genie.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Better question, why in the world would you play as metal mage in NW or TW (or anywhere outside of 1v1s for that matter) :normal-16: You're hardly supporting your case.  :normal-1:

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
You wasting time on somebody? What the hell...are you even serious right now?
All these people are giving you free lessons, you obviously don't know shit about clerics. I could use DEF lvl weap and get away 100 times easier thanks to skills, pills and genie.

Im using both weapons depending on situation and if I play support or attack. And ure right.. I already waste my life on this game so yeah, I give u credits for that one

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
So you agree with me that the purify weapon just brings a little more fun to 1v1ing caster?
It would make no difference to me, however it is unfair for other players, AA class is not supposed to survive more than a BM or other tanky class.

Robbert

Any want date 15- hi.
On topic, people use Puri or not, they're gonna die anyway due to lack of skill, it just burns precious time in mass PK, just to deal with a broken item. It's why you'll always see a huge amount of mag classes in mass PK, Puri spell compensating their lack of skill with broken advantages. In 1v1, it's even easier.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
over 9000!  ;)

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHh4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MISTER BEAN LEVEL COMEDY 14/11 VERY GOOD JOKE Hahahah43h4h4h4h4h4hh44h4 NEED GO CHANGE MY PANTS I TOOK A HUGE SHIIT.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
It would make no difference to me, however it is unfair for other players, AA class is not supposed to survive more than a BM or other tanky class.

Bms  have marrows they can use, barbs got turtle/solid shield, seeker have a shit ton of def lvl.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm running out of inb4lock/popcorn gifs. Can we drop the drama like the bass in a Skrillex song pl0x?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
Any want date 15- hi.
On topic, people use Puri or not, they're gonna die anyway due to lack of skill, it just burns precious time in mass PK, just to deal with a broken item. It's why you'll always see a huge amount of mag classes in mass PK, Puri spell compensating their lack of skill with broken advantages. In 1v1, it's even easier.

Isn`t the aim of mass pvp to last a while so you can have fun and enjoy the game?

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
Better question, why in the world would you play as metal mage in NW or TW (or anywhere outside of 1v1s for that matter) :normal-16: You're hardly supporting your case.  :normal-1:

Thats like telling a woman they belong in kitchen lol

Anyway gotta go to bed now, was fun to enter this steamed discussion a bit and see how people react on personal opinions heh. Hope it wont be 10 more pages in morning to read >_<.

YOU ALL FAIL, IM THE BEST AND I GO DREAM MY OP PURIFY NOW!

*runs before rage starts*