Epic Perfect World

Patch v60

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This patch is very good, i have an archer and they didnt get nerfed. You expect that an archer have the channel of a wizard?..its bascially an aps class+some extra mag ataks, if u dont like channel change to aps and just spam spark/quick shot+stun+AD+IG and so on.. don't complain, just try to learn how to use archer without that -10% channel which isnt that much:)

Yeah, because aps quickshot archer is so ***ing fun to play, right?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Next patch you should increase the blacklist capacity.. ijs.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Yeah, because aps quickshot archer is so ***ing fun to play, right?
That isn't fun at all x.x don't remember it was 50% chance that the skill would work so if u have that bad luck ...
Even aps archers need some skills to use so that -10% chan means something....

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
That isn't fun at all x.x don't remember it was 50% chance that the skill would work so if u have that bad luck ...
Even aps archers need some skills to use so that -10% chan means something....

I was being sarcastic actually, pointing that out, why are you guys nerfing something that nobody didnt even complain about.

Offline Elena

I was being sarcastic actually, pointing that out, why are you guys nerfing something that nobody didnt even complain about.
Soon some smart ass would complain about archers too ijs. :)

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Soon some smart ass would complain about archers too ijs. :)
fml. I really don't understand why everyone keeps complaining.  Like I don't really like the new patch because til i will get a flight I will be 99 and my nephew's name will be " Armando " but it's not like I can really do anything and + that's the point you need to wait a while til you get what you want .   I'm sure Aga does what he thinks it's the best for server so all you can do is keep being sexy .
* hugs *

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
removing IG all together would've been better i think x.x

I have to agree with this.. I don't even use IG they're pointless to me lol. People seem to use them for more trolling purposes imo. Or to cause trouble then use it as a last resort.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Elena

fml. I really don't understand why everyone keeps complaining.  Like I don't really like the new patch because til i will get a flight I will be 99 and my nephew's name will be " Armando " but it's not like I can really do anything and + that's the point you need to wait a while til you get what you want .   I'm sure Aga does what he thinks it's the best for server so all you can do is keep being sexy .
* hugs *

Lmao kitty <3
Im not complaining about archers, I love em, and since im playing one i know how to easy kill them in pk. Nerfing them isnt a rly good idea since their def sucks. Yea they got a big dmg but that dmg is done if they are at milions meters from u, if u just get close to them more than 1k dmg they wont do.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Lmao kitty <3
Im not complaining about archers, I love em, and since im playing one i know how to easy kill them in pk. Nerfing them isnt a rly good idea since their def sucks. Yea they got a big dmg but that dmg is done if they are at milions meters from u, if u just get close to them more than 1k dmg they wont do.
I know baby .
 :pig-48:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Nerfing them isnt a rly good idea since their def sucks. Yea they got a big dmg but that dmg is done if they are at milions meters from u, if u just get close to them more than 1k dmg they wont do.

This.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2013, 07:38 pm by Fab

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
i agree with removing IGs but u can leave sutra as it's bc there is base pangu to begin with so even if u remove sutra ppl will have access to them. people pop fortify IG when a mosqito bite them and they way too op in tw too.

Offline nari

• Nari
Fire Legion event area is now safe zone <--- Thats awesome, thanks!
Price for rare Event Items increased x2, also all Event Tokens are now untradeable <--- Not so awesome. QQ
Mew mew =^-^=

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Originally Fire legion was gunna be open pk zone, but some people don't even do the event they just go there to kill anything. We had way to many complaints and made it a safe zone due to popular demand. And not sure why anyone is complaining about event tokens when they were supposed to be rare in the first place, and supposed to take a while to get something with them, but a few things happend and that idea got poo'd on. So we fixed it. Lol.  :normal-12:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And please note that we got still 2 similar events in PK zones (Cave of Sadistic Glee and Save the Princess).
Also the Event Token change was required due to players abusing the glitch and making them trade-able, also taking advantage and multi-clienting the events to get as many tokens as they can so they lost their value a lot...

Archer blessing was indeed 'nerfed', due to its OPness. This blessing was introduced when the Dragon Gear only was available, to make sage archers viable. But now, due to r8, archers can acquire a lot of -channel with the new gear and  being able to cast their skills instantly, which is something that wasn't meant to happen. From now they will suffer no more changes though.

Offline Elena

And please note that we got still 2 similar events in PK zones (Cave of Sadistic Glee and Save the Princess).
Also the Event Token change was required due to players abusing the glitch and making them trade-able, also taking advantage and multi-clienting the events to get as many tokens as they can so they lost their value a lot...

Archer blessing was indeed 'nerfed', due to its OPness. This blessing was introduced when the Dragon Gear only was available, to make sage archers viable. But now, due to r8, archers can acquire a lot of -channel with the new gear and  being able to cast their skills instantly, which is something that wasn't meant to happen. From now they will suffer no more changes though.
Its not such a big deal making then untradeable but increasing the number of tokens for items is a bit too much :|
I mean for at least ppl like me that can't spam fire legion or don't waste ecs on tokens takes a lot of time to get that tokens.