Epic Perfect World

Patch v60

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch v60 notes:
  • Server time is now adjusted to match the GMT+0 (all events will happen 1 hours earlier)
  • Warsoul Tags from Thursday's Tournament can be now exchanged for Epic Coins at Tournament Master
  • Fire Legion event area is now safe zone
  • Two new event flights for Event Tokens (credits go to SHINIGAMI for recolouring)
  • Price for rare Event Items increased x2, also all Event Tokens are now untradeable
  • updated faction icons

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
i glad i bought ytd some tokens so now i ve 40 XD and gz as always Aga, good work :P

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
i hope tokens still can be transfered by account stash  :sad:
edit: Just loged and see they r unable to put in AS bank or trade thats bst >. and all prices x2 insane...
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2013, 10:02 am by Sukub

dorothyerika

w3w New update xD.And ty Shini for recoloring the two new event flights :3.

Offline Artex

• Characters: Artex
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Rare Event Items price is x2 then Event Tokens are now bound?  :monkey-16: WTF Agatio? :monkey-43: Sorry but its unfair. You should select one only. Price x2 or  Bound Event Tokens.  :monkey-46:

Even if the whole wide world decides to fall apart And even if the brightest day is not enough.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
things are back to the way its suppose to be,,.  these new items are suppose to be rare ;o and exceptional ;o  ty GN Tean xD

And ty Shini for recoloring the two new event flights :3.

:normal-4:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Zilara

Woot, thank you so much for changing server's time :)

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
wow .. 2 imune potts per exlir now lol rly aga ... if you want more to donate u could just gett mobile payment lol -.-

Offline LetsHug

I admit the pot update is gay. Should of just left that alone.

Offline Treyy

• Trey
  • Loyal Member of Xpendable
wow .. 2 imune potts per exlir now lol rly aga ... if you want more to donate u could just gett mobile payment lol -.-
  :smiley: Nice ! now i can finnally start doing the events like i always do  :-[ Wish i sold all them Event Token Thou -.-
All good things must come to an end

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I admit the pot update is gay. Should of just left that alone.
I could remove these pots altogether. If players are stacking few hundreds of them and abusing with Fortify, this is not how it's supposed to be.

Offline Setsu

I don't understand why Fire Legion event area had to become a safe zone. If someone doesn't wanna get PK'd, they can simply use dat blue name. Guess that's one less opportunity to have a nice PK. Nd yeah, what's up with elixirs crafting only 2 pots. e.e

Except these two things, good update, thank you.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Flys are now 30 event tokens?! GF  :normal-42:
Event tokens are now untradeble? GF again. ijs gonna take weeks for someone that doesn't play too much to get a fly now.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Flys are now 30 event tokens?! GF  :normal-42:
Event tokens are now untradeble? GF again. ijs gonna take weeks for someone that doesn't play too much to get a fly now.

that was our main goal, thus things beeing called rare ;)
GF

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
that was our main goal, thus things beeing called rare ;)
GF
I got my pets for veno in 1 month when they were tradeable.... and when drake was 8 tokens not 15...owl 10 not 20...