Epic Perfect World

Patch v60

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I could remove these pots altogether. If players are stacking few hundreds of them and abusing with Fortify, this is not how it's supposed to be.

"Abusing" ???

Now you begin to sound like officials.

They try to program/restrict every move of
their players and control/change their playstyle.

What about setting cooldown on those pots instead?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't think anyone would have a problem with the event tokens being non-trade if they were that way from the beginning.  Since there were some tradeable ones, of course people are gonna take advantage of it.  I funded  a tome and another char's r8 with event token sales.  Folks are sitting on owls.  So yeah...

And I'm a sage archer who don't even worry about -chan other than the -20% on the blessings (my orns give me -12% by default).  It helped though, and the more changes archers get, the less inclined I feel to play him, which sucks because I enjoy playing an archer.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
  Why are event tokens being changed after they've been circulated already and caused no problem? What good   does that do for this server?  I have no desire for a cloud/new wings. I don't have a veno. What's the point of these tokens for players who don't benefit from them?

Why are IG's being made so expensive when most people earn them by doing events?  If anyone can have them, they don't cause a problem for the server.  If you're going to limit them so that only people with the money to afford them can spam them, just remove them. No one wants to spend real money on a private server for apoth items when it's less expensive to get them on PWI.  This is a server about balancing things when a problem arises, but changes like that are just to make people spend money.

What problem was there with channeling archers when no one even found a problem with them?

Why were all these changes made but the one thing that everyone actually wanted was just an owl nerf?

I don't expect answers to any of these questions, but when I've been hearing them all day from the people who play this server; maybe someone should think about finding an answer.
I'm basically 40

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
  Why are event tokens being changed after they've been circulated already and caused no problem? What good   does that do for this server?  I have no desire for a cloud/new wings. I don't have a veno. What's the point of these tokens for players who don't benefit from them?

Why are IG's being made so expensive when most people earn them by doing events?  If anyone can have them, they don't cause a problem for the server.  If you're going to limit them so that only people with the money to afford them can spam them, just remove them. No one wants to spend real money on a private server for apoth items when it's less expensive to get them on PWI.  This is a server about balancing things when a problem arises, but changes like that are just to make people spend money.

What problem was there with channeling archers when no one even found a problem with them?

Why were all these changes made but the one thing that everyone actually wanted was just an owl nerf?

I don't expect answers to any of these questions, but when I've been hearing them all day from the people who play this server; maybe someone should think about finding an answer.

The change on the event tokens was a bit necessary imo, everything in the server is cheap lately compared to a month ago, tokens went from 600 to 100-120 ec, Chiwen Scales are nowdays being sold at 2k ec unlike the usual 3.5k from before, having cheaper stuff is good in a way, but the lower ec earned doesnt really help to get better stats on the r8  :-\

I agree with the rest of the questions.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
The change on the event tokens was a bit necessary imo, everything in the server is cheap lately compared to a month ago, tokens went from 600 to 100-120 ec, Chiwen Scales are nowdays being sold at 2k ec unlike the usual 3.5k from before, having cheaper stuff is good in a way, but the lower ec earned doesnt really help to get better stats on the r8  :-\

I agree with the rest of the questions.

I see what you're saying, but when so many people benefited from tokens after weeks; doesn't it seem wrong to punish the people who haven't gotten to use them yet? It's like goons glitching on PWI, where people got to 104/105 really quickly.  When that was nerfed, there was always a bit of resentment that no one else got to do it as well. When you let something go on for a while without changing it; people tend to be annoyed when they are punished and the people who "abused" something have no penalty.

Aga said he had a problem with people stacking hundreds of IG's and spamming them.  So instead of taking away the stuff he says theyre abusing, he makes it so they can keep them, but everyone else is punished.  A better solution is to either remove the item, or mainstream the item.  That way everyone still has a fair chance.
I'm basically 40

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
not only aga made tokens untradable put also he made them unstashable  ??? i don't see any reason why doing event on an alt on same acc is problem when everyone at least got 2x 150 chars on same account.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
When I account stash between 8 r8 toons, I'd prefer doing 30 fire legions for a flyer. Not 240.
I'm basically 40

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
I see what you're saying, but when so many people benefited from tokens after weeks; doesn't it seem wrong to punish the people who haven't gotten to use them yet? It's like goons glitching on PWI, where people got to 104/105 really quickly.  When that was nerfed, there was always a bit of resentment that no one else got to do it as well. When you let something go on for a while without changing it; people tend to be annoyed when they are punished and the people who "abused" something have no penalty.

Aga said he had a problem with people stacking hundreds of IG's and spamming them.  So instead of taking away the stuff he says theyre abusing, he makes it so they can keep them, but everyone else is punished.  A better solution is to either remove the item, or mainstream the item.  That way everyone still has a fair chance.

+1

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz
NurseJoy ~ 13x Heal Hoe Cleric

Offline Wolfgang

not only aga made tokens untradable put also he made them unstashable  ??? i don't see any reason why doing event on an alt on same acc is problem when everyone at least got 2x 150 chars on same account.

Because those items should be most apreciated items ingame, there for u need to work for them(not spam with alts).
And you dont need 150 alts to join the event.
Think about a account with 8 chars at lvl145+ that means 8 tokens/day... How hard will you work to get the items at that ratio?

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Because those items should be most apreciated items ingame, there for u need to work for them(not spam with alts).
And you dont need 150 alts to join the event.
Think about a account with 8 chars at lvl145+ that means 8 tokens/day... How hard will you work to get the items at that ratio?

Most appreciated? Bars the owl, which already got nerfed anyways, they're just flyers and mounts, and some pets, i dont see all the hype about them, like if their looks would affect our perfomance in pve/pvp, i would agree if they tokens could help you obtain some improved helm in example.

Offline LetsHug

^ This kinda sums it up for most of the server lol.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
I do care about the immunity pots tho. I don't think we can abuse those if their cooldown is not that little. I'm an AA cleric and we have mass pk daily. When it comes to good factions, I get up to 7 people hitting me in the same time. Those pots mean 6-12 more seconds of being alive and doing SOMETHING that can always help us win.
Oh well, as long as the cleric blessings don't get removed I'll keep playing. :)
i agree since the pots has min cd + we (wizzard) or other class that dont have much def  so we need pots to survive + mass pk>1st target wizzard b/c they hit hard, Archer debuff them, wizzy 10k def now so 4-6k hit that they getting with aps sin/wizzy and other class
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline SizE

Wow keep nerfing archers more and more, first 5 atk/def lvl's now more channeling. along with other classes too? keep chipping away more and more and you'll lose more and more players.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Seems like all blessings should be removed, as they shouldn't be there in the first place   :normal-1: