Epic Perfect World

Patch v60

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
Remove all pills, it's 1.4. Not like you can't survive without those. ??? hahaha i agreee cuz 90% sv would queit .. all they can is to click on those pott's anyways >:D

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think I've used pills/pots twice overall. Lawl, I'm too lazy to use them right so I don't use them at all.
Yay It's amout time u made fire legion event a safe area so ppl in pk don't have to worry bout doin it and dieing. And the Event tokens should have been untradible the whole time tyvm Aga

Offline firestorm01

doesnt care about event tokens   :P i want to be able to buy ec's if i need em too hard to try and farm them with pk'ers tryin to steal them. tyvm

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
I totally agree with Silence for removing IG's, PWV did and it made server ALOT better, i'll be completely honest.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
But their the only reason I survive through ganks q.q

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Fire Legion event is now a safe zone? Do you not realize that people come to a private server to PK???? Why do you feel the need to cater to all the cry baby pve people? Nerf this nerf that oh QQQQQQQQQ this is all i see anymore.
 Sorry but I dont play this server much anymore and this is exactly why, ITS A CARE BEAR SERVER. PK is slowly dying and you guys are killing it even more. People want pk not just pve and if the pk dies so does your server, when are you gonna realize this?

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
thanx 4 making it super hard 2 get the tokens now. not all of us have the whole day 2 our  lvl 150s 2 spam firelegion or ares with 2-3-4 accounts 2 get mad amounts of tokens. took me weeks 2 get the 8 tokens 4 my venos pet and now i cant get it and gotta work a few more weeks or become a cash shopper? totaly not right by any account. u should either make them trade able or just cost more 2 get the item not both.
LoL Happens

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Oh right what happens to those in the account stash atm? I remember having like 8 in there... I agree with the non tradeable thing but why non stashable?
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Can you for once give full patch notes of everything you changed?
For example: pots change, brew of morai, channel runes...etc.
and go ahead remove the pots, even better.

Agreed.

Hei

Fire Legion event is now a safe zone? Do you not realize that people come to a private server to PK???? Why do you feel the need to cater to all the cry baby pve people? Nerf this nerf that oh QQQQQQQQQ this is all i see anymore.
 Sorry but I dont play this server much anymore and this is exactly why, ITS A CARE BEAR SERVER. PK is slowly dying and you guys are killing it even more. People want pk not just pve and if the pk dies so does your server, when are you gonna realize this?
THIS

Offline milco342

aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd another game i play that the admin has wrecked
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I wouldn't say admin ruined it.  I would say because of some players who always find a way to f*** things up, admin had no choice but to try and correct it.  Although I find it totally unfair for those for us who play the game as intended. But oh well...

Offline Kazureblue

I think the patch overall is pretty good. People actually have to work for things now, and because of that they complain that it's too hard or that they have to cash shop. The game isn't supposed to be easy. And if none of you have noticed, the server itself is PVE, so if you don't like it then why are you here? I think safe zone at the Fire Legion Event is nice because it only lasts so long and being repeatedly killed while trying to complete the event isn't exactly fun. There are plenty of places to PK, I just don't see why everyone needs to complain that it won't happen at events. If you're only there to pk and not there for the event, then why are you going to it in the first place other than to ruin everyone else's time? Really, stop whining and deal with the fact that a game is meant to be played and worked on, not just handed to you.

Great patch Agatio, keep up the good work.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Nice work on the Flyer's Shinigami.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x