Epic Perfect World

PSY and Wizz, characters that should be considered to make changes

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
In all this thread there is only one think that i can see that can be discuss.

Its the limiting of psy buffs, yes it is a fact that they are anoying. I'm not even sure if this would be possible, but for sure something that i will had in my notes, and discuss with Aga and ET.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Omfg dnt change nothin if u cnt kill em get betta i can kill damn psys wit my archer wth change norhin psys already cnt refine they damn weps leave em be man

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
HMMM having played all classes i think wiz and psy are fine where they are at. wiz with spark on genie like my genie does get a little out of hand but what can you do. On another note, i have a to side with both sides aobu the psy buffs, they are exactly buffs but please someone tell me why can psys just have sage and demon SoV. Its their most harmless buff that gets them nowhere per say. I can see the whole idea about sage and demon SoS though because those do in fact get a lil out of hand. But psy buffs should be limited to psy persay in the way of pk. I have fought a r8 wiz and won when they had psy buffs and barb buffs but turned into a 9 min fight just due to that fact. It is rather annoying and tell the truth HA cleric dont need psy buffs, they survive quite well on their own. As seeing that no one has any complaints about psy buffs being limited to jsut their class i say limit it.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
HMMM having played all classes i think wiz and psy are fine where they are at. wiz with spark on genie like my genie does get a little out of hand but what can you do. On another note, i have a to side with both sides aobu the psy buffs, they are exactly buffs but please someone tell me why can psys just have sage and demon SoV. Its their most harmless buff that gets them nowhere per say. I can see the whole idea about sage and demon SoS though because those do in fact get a lil out of hand. But psy buffs should be limited to psy persay in the way of pk. I have fought a r8 wiz and won when they had psy buffs and barb buffs but turned into a 9 min fight just due to that fact. It is rather annoying and tell the truth HA cleric dont need psy buffs, they survive quite well on their own. As seeing that no one has any complaints about psy buffs being limited to jsut their class i say limit it.

Just saying, I've killed people especially APS sins with demon SOV..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Just saying, I've killed people especially APS sins with demon SOV..

Good Job  :normal-42:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Omfg dnt change nothin if u cnt kill em get betta i can kill damn psys wit my archer wth change norhin psys already cnt refine they damn weps leave em be man

The psy's soulsphere has built-in refines supposably

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Good Job  :normal-42:

I didn't ask you..

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
In all this thread there is only one think that i can see that can be discuss.

Its the limiting of psy buffs, yes it is a fact that they are anoying. I'm not even sure if this would be possible, but for sure something that i will had in my notes, and discuss with Aga and ET.

Great!  :smiley:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

I didn't ask you..

Goes both ways... :normal-42:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SaTuRn

Enough nerfing psychics .... -,- How about removing SoS ? Eh ? =,=

dorothyerika

Enough nerfing psychics .... -,- How about removing SoS ? Eh ? =,=

:'( Why remove a skill?Lmao

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
nobody will ask u guys remove or add what skills to classes agatio (admin) will do edits so keep making posts like this :monkey-36:

dorothyerika

nobody will ask u guys remove or add what skills to classes agatio (admin) will do edits so keep making posts like this :monkey-36:

+100

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The only possible change I am thinking of is limiting Psychic's Soul of Silence to be self-buff only. Keeping few Psy alts just to buff own team for PK / TW with these OP buffs that cannot be purged is kinda ridiculous.  And killing tank Barb in tiger form or heavy Cleric is really a pain =/