Epic Perfect World

PSY and Wizz, characters that should be considered to make changes

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Nicely said, The game is balanced enough as it is.

Offline Absorbed1

Nicely said, The game is balanced enough as it is.
Amen!

no need to change shit, there is allready too much nerfed.
no nerf at all FTW :D

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
I do agree its pretty much balanced now, BUT i do have to say this PSY buffs should be class limited.. >.<

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Absorbed1

I do agree its pretty much balanced now, BUT i do have to say this PSY buffs should be class limited.. >.<
would be nice tbh.
barbs with psy buffs

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Mass PK and every single opponent you encounter (none psy) have PSY buffs.... i mean really *pulls hair* just annoying.  :rolleyes:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Tali

+100000000 I mean people even make psy alts JUST for the buffs. I'm not trying to QQ about it, it's not UNBALANCED per se but holy shit it is annoying.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

+10000000

Offline Hellwizy

• Life is a journey ...with ups and downs ... ...
i'd be happy if PSY buffs would be class limited , even tho i hav a psy of ma own and i lov it...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

+100000000 wifey <3

lately yea, that seems to be what's ruining the fun in pk :/ ...

mass pk, somewhat even numbers,  fun fights.. yayyy...... alamat lose 1st round, ....

10 mins later ....      20x alamat comes with all psy buffs. GG.

even in DT event this weekend, quite a few NH came with psy buffs, clerics, bms .. and what not.. as if their numbers don't favour them already lol ...

not QQ-ing,, ppl are free to do as they wish, i'm a psy, soo doesn't really bother me either way.

but it does ruin the fun in pk :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Well...this is just me, but the soul buffs also suck away mp, so a melee class without an mp charm (or one on cooldown) would be pretty messed with them on.

For the record, as much as I love psychic, I played one on DW for 2 years, I won't even make one just to buff my pkers.  Just seems cheap to me.  But that's another argument for another day.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
My 2 cents:
Psy buffs are just that, buffs. Like barbs buff people, as clerics do so as well, why can't psys? Ofc it tends to be their alts, but really, that's them being smart, isn't it? Even though, it is true that I find those worm clerics and archers that abuse that, but really, it's just them taking the effort to buff up, waste time, ect.
So heres my two cents, which in your terms could be like...50 bucks!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The only difference in what your saying arashi is that the psy buff cannot be de-buffed like the others you referred to.  So in all actuality they should remain self buffs only.  ( and yes I'm a psy )

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I can't stop laughing when I see : Sin is op change this
Wiz op!
Mystic op!
Veno op!
Psy op!
etc.
All classes are op cause u don't use all and hateing pk with that x class.Lawl this game is balanced we don't need any changes.(sorry if bad english)

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
ok making the psy buff class limited is much better than changing the whole psy, this server is balanced enough and we don't need more people complaining about the classes being too OP just learn to use your class
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I can't stop laughing when I see : Sin is op change this
Wiz op!
Mystic op!
Veno op!
Psy op!
etc.
All classes are op cause u don't use all and hateing pk with that x class.Lawl this game is balanced we don't need any changes.(sorry if bad english)

No. Just no.

@psy buffs
There's a difference between normal buffs and psy buffs.
1. Its cant be purged.
2. It procs almost every hit as long as you're not using a lv110 nab to buff you.
3. In mass pk if everyone had it on it would've just be a silence fest and no one would die. It's understandable why psys need them being 2hit and all in black voodoo, but a barb with 99k hp and 72k phy def certainly does not need them.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN