Epic Perfect World

Erecho vs Auspicious ( Collapse )

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
Everytime you call for 1v1 in WC I respond. You legit NEVER ACCEPT. But let's not forget the last time. I believe the SS's are still public on your "sin guide". Funny how you're doing the exact same thing right now you did in that. Pathetic. :D Going to keep blocking my accounts in an attempt to hide your shame further?
coem Online ? i wait at sundown im already On or you serach again excuse

yesterday you are not comming on ...

still lie 

i wait 1 hour on you but you are not commign at sundown 
so tay and so saw too are you comming ? NO 1 but still Trash here at thsi topic Attention deficit syndrom

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
dont write here you Historys Downsyndrom .... come Online or stfu
Unlike you I have something called a Job, where I work and make money to have a life. Be on in 2 1/2 hours EXACTLY just like last time. Don't pussy out, pretend I didn't show, or block my account like you did before. You're already a disgrace for it.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
Unlike you I have something called a Job, where I work and make money to have a life. Be on in 2 1/2 hours EXACTLY just like last time. Don't pussy out, pretend I didn't show, or block my account like you did before. You're already a disgrace for it.
you little fckr come ONLINE and make 1vs1 you still talk to much come
i wait at sundown

are you fight here with comments or are you coming ... 
but we both knwo you havetn eggs to commign at game 
still you are bark here and talking lies 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
you little fckr come ONLINE and make 1vs1 you still talk to much come
i wait at sundown
Shut the *** up. I'm at work. So be patient like the little doggy you are. YOUR on my clock boy.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
Shut the *** up. I'm at work. So be patient like the little doggy you are. YOUR on my clock boy.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: your 3RD AGAIN EXCUSE to run for 1vs1 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
still your place is here Dog Trash and Bark SAD KID but still dont talk again about me when you scare me OK ? because still your time is comming to kiss the floor Like Atisa 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: your 3RD AGAIN EXCUSE to run for 1vs1
I think it's funny how pussy you are to 1v1 me. First you don't show up yesterday. Then you try to use my job as an excuse to make up for the embarrassment you brought upon yourself yesterday. I'm not gonna drive my ass 30 minutes home and lose my job, just to beat some no name *** boi. 2 1/2 hours. If you don't accept it (it's around same time as before), then it just shows how scared you are. Since you seem to be awful at math I'll help you out. That's exactly 150 minutes. Be on, otherwise I'll just be recording your no show. My breaks over, time to make more money. Keep at it boy, just be ready to uninstall after the embarrassment you're about to get. Hope you're ready for the 2 shot again just like before :D
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
sooooooooo , you said u r at sundown? nice lie fag

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
I asked a few people to check as well. He's full of shit, just like yesterday.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
I think it's funny how pussy you are to 1v1 me. First you don't show up yesterday. Then you try to use my job as an excuse to make up for the embarrassment you brought upon yourself yesterday. I'm not gonna drive my ass 30 minutes home and lose my job, just to beat some no name *** boi. 2 1/2 hours. If you don't accept it (it's around same time as before), then it just shows how scared you are. Since you seem to be awful at math I'll help you out. That's exactly 150 minutes. Be on, otherwise I'll just be recording your no show. My breaks over, time to make more money. Keep at it boy, just be ready to uninstall after the embarrassment you're about to get. Hope you're ready for the 2 shot again just like before :D
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA Time to talk but still No Eggs for 1vs1 still i wait here with my friends autist stoped with lies and come 1vs1 or stfu 
i can see you scare me ....
But still so or so when i saw you at game i will be floor you :normal-2: :normal-2: come yet online and i clear this fast because we both knwo you lost vs me  

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
Autist sin im not alex and still lie here 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I asked a few people to check as well. He's full of shit, just like yesterday.
I like the way he rage tho , and how he got BALLZ to fight here but when he must to 1v1 ing , he scared af

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • Chiara <3
I like the way he rage tho , and how he got BALLZ to fight here but when he must to 1v1 ing , he scared af
said the sin when he lost 3-0 and still you tell all you beat me at dragons end in 1vs1 
but i won alll 
still my ss coming from dragons end or im lier still you search excuse because you lost 6-0 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA Time to talk but still No Eggs for 1vs1 still i wait here with my friends autist stoped with lies and come 1vs1 or stfu
i can see you scare me ....
But still so or so when i saw you at game i will be floor you :normal-2: :normal-2: come yet online and i clear this fast because we both knwo you lost vs me  
I like how you make your text huge to get attention. I think you must be getting upset. Relax kid, it's just a game. Clearly you can't tell the difference between a game and real life :))

Of course dude. He scared shitless of my wr. He knows from experience that it can absolutely *** him it. Thus why he's going through all this effort to avoid me. Making up fake times (25 minutes = 1 1/2 hours in his mind :D, blocking accounts, not showing up... I mean this has been going on for ages (with not just me). He's scared to fight anyone who matters.

Interesting. :o
I missed this part of epw. Too funny.
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:34 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty