Epic Perfect World

Erecho vs Auspicious ( Collapse )

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
your Guys are so SAD .... No 1 coming to 1vs1 when he Trash at forum and they player they commign with big mouth lost every 1vs1 vs me

and still lie and Trash here is ok all knwo who is better and your turn is coming too ... you guys are still Trash here at forum but still 321 Easy worst player in game

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
your Guys are so SAD .... No 1 coming to 1vs1 when he Trash at forum and they player they commign with big mouth lost every 1vs1 vs me

and still lie and Trash here is ok all knwo who is better and your turn is coming too ... you guys are still Trash here at forum but still 321 Easy worst player in game
Stop being so upset kid, I gave you a time to be on. Break over back 2 work. Cya then (hopefully you show this time). :))
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Stop being so upset kid, I gave you a time to be on. Break a over back 2 work. Cya then (hopefully you show this time). :))
still you are Ez ass fck with big Mouth ... dont come never on or still when i saw you , you kiss the floor

but we both know you lost vs me 2-0 and i beat your sin 3-0 but is ok you knwo this too

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
still you are Ez ass fck with big Mouth ... dont come never on or still when i saw you , you kiss the floor
Not even gonna bother trying to read the second part. Your English is so bad. Relax kid, stop being upset  :))
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Not even gonna bother trying to read the second part. Your English is so bad. Relax kid, stop being upset  :))
ik my english is bad still you guys lost at 1vs1 vs me where is the Logic

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked cuz of drama as requested.