Epic Perfect World

Erecho vs Auspicious ( Collapse )

Disrupted

you are never beat me at 1vs1 i beta your main 2-0 dont be mad and talkign Lies about ME because you still are not beat me in 1vs1
theres the english we all know and hate

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
He continuously got 2 shot by me outside brutes, now he's scared to 1v1 me and BL'd me to hide his shame c:
Anytime you wanna 1v1 Erecho, just say the time and place bro. I'll make sure to have a crowd present.
send SS or Video or stfu Lier  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: still lier no more

Offline Mizuki

• Peach *~*
  • Faction: 0FckGiven
He continuously got 2 shot by me outside brutes, now he's scared to 1v1 me and BL'd me to hide his shame c:
Anytime you wanna 1v1 Erecho, just say the time and place bro. I'll make sure to have a crowd present.
Erecho is better then you lmao 

Disrupted

send SS or Video or stfu Lier  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: still lier no more
not everyone has to record or screenshot deaths... and tbh i bet we would all prefer if you stopped making videos because frankly they are garbage

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
send SS or Video or stfu Lier  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: still lier no more
It's okay bro, go WC fake records about me now too(like you do to everyone who kills you). Not like anyone will believe it since multiple OC watched you get absolutely stomped. If I'm lying why not 1v1 me, why so scared?  :police:
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Erecho is better then you lmao
i know but they like to talk  :normal-2: :normal-2: still when i come on he run sz he search attention from em because his mom are cant give him 
he must still talking Lies here because he havent eggs to beat me in 1vs1 or you can see ss or video :normal-2:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
It's okay bro, go WC fake records about me now too(like you do to everyone who kills you). Not like anyone will believe it since multiple OC watched you get absolutely stomped. If I'm lying why not 1v1 me, why so scared?  :police:
np im commign on for you where are you 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
come say Place or scare ?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
np im commign on for you where are you
I'll be on after this LoL match at sundown. Don't pussy out this time like you usually do.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I'll be on after this LoL match at sundown. Don't pussy out this time like you usually do.
yes im coming 

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
First of all go learn how to properly spell.....
2nd everyone who understands him has my respect lol
3rd you should shut up cause you suck anyways, you have more ego than anyone I've seen here and you're annoying as ***
I recommend you to go to school study and throw your PC away till you know how to spell and what grammar means

Last but not least Alex easies you lol

Disrupted

damn frost you pissing him off for being in a LoL game

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
yes im coming
GG i wait 1hour i need to go offline i wait 1 Hour on you and you are still are not coming you can ask Rukeli Cyberdks too when you come back and still are not run agaian from 1vs1 they call me from PM but still i won because oyu are not comming and youe excuse .... isnt intressed me you still run for 1vs1 

Disrupted

GG i wait 1hour i need to go offline i wait 1 Hour on you and you are still are not coming you can ask Rukeli Cyberdks too when you come back and still are not run agaian from 1vs1 they call me from PM but still i won because oyu are not comming and youe excuse .... isnt intressed me you still run for 1vs1
message saying lets 1v1 at 11:25 am - erecho leaves at 11:50 am - 25mins equals 60minutes = illuminati confirmed