Epic Perfect World

Erecho vs Auspicious ( Collapse )

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

damn frost you pissing him off for being in a LoL game
still 1hour and 31 Min GG isnt a lol game he will kidding me im going off ... 

Disrupted

still 1hour and 31 Min GG isnt a lol game he will kidding me im going off ...
message saying lets 1v1 at 11:25 am - erecho leaves at 11:50 am - 25mins equals 60minutes = illuminati confirmed

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Clearly you're math is just as bad as your gameplay. The match is almost 45 mins in, I asked for 1v1 35 mins ago c: it's okay boi, make all the excuses you want. I knew you'd pussy out, I show up and nobody there. Go ahead.... keep making up fake times in an attempt to hide your shame.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 03:57 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
lel nice :p can't w8 for the vid  :normal-25:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think Auspicious need to buy ID Stone x10.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Clearly you're math is just as bad as your gameplay. The match is almost 45 mins in, I asked for 1v1 35 mins ago c: it's okay boi, make all the excuses you want. I knew you'd pussy out, I show up and nobody there. Go ahead.... keep making up fake times in an attempt to hide your shame.
Excuse we Lough about you Because you are not comming i wait 1 Hour at sundown and you are still not coming is ok im coming on in half Hour but still dont run Again from 1vs1

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
But still I was 1hour online and wait on you but still you are not coming why you have Here Big Mouth and still run from 1vs1 ? Are you Sad dumb Kid learn First How To come ~ make a 1vs1 still Barker Here and Havent eggs To coming online still excuse with lol or so ... Men Big Mouth are not Give a win vs me 

Offline ジーイ

Lmae collapse got rekt

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

I
Come im already Online extra for you ... But dont search Again excuse Autist Bm 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
BUMP for Lier  :normal-2:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Come im already Online extra for you ... But dont search Again excuse Autist Bm
I sat at sundown for 45 minutes waiting. You never ***ing showed up. Stop avoiding me. I get you're trying to pussy out, but it's not going to save you from embarrassment. It's funny how bad you're lying, just like you do to everyone else who beat you.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I sat at sundown for 45 minutes waiting. You never ***ing showed up. Stop avoiding me. I get you're trying to pussy out, but it's not going to save you from embarrassment. It's funny how bad you're lying, just like you do to everyone else who beat you.
im already online PM me and we can try i call every time at wc for 1vs1 you must eb call me and i floor you soft Bm with big mouth i still wait 1hour with 20 Pll but no 1 comming all lough at you autist still big mouth at forum and no 1 eggs to comming on

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
im already online PM me and we can try i call every time at wc for 1vs1 you must eb call me and i floor you soft Bm with big mouth i still wait 1hour with 20 Pll but no 1 comming all lough at you autist still big mouth at forum and no 1 eggs to comming on
Everytime you call for 1v1 in WC I respond. You legit NEVER ACCEPT. But let's not forget the last time. I believe the SS's are still public on your "sin guide". Funny how you're doing the exact same thing right now you did in that. Pathetic. :D Going to keep blocking my accounts in an attempt to hide your shame further?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
dont write here you Historys Downsyndrom .... come Online or stfu 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Everytime you call for 1v1 in WC I respond. You legit NEVER ACCEPT. But let's not forget the last time. I believe the SS's are still public on your "sin guide". Funny how you're doing the exact same thing right now you did in that. Pathetic. :D Going to keep blocking my accounts in an attempt to hide your shame further?
i leegit all accept all knwo where is ym afk spot autist