Epic Perfect World

1k as PK Zone

Robbert

Legendary quality thread with big factored suggestion.
ahaha
.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ahaha
LOL

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
ahahahaha lol +1 very godo suggestion player maxy
#postfarm

Crystali-150SIN

Sarju

ahaha

:33333 ur better than the girls at parties and Jessica Alba LOL

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
+1 for 1k without sz beside small sz at spawn points.

Also make lvling easier for 145+ like:
- 145-146/ 146-147 like 2 pv runs needed;
- 147+ like 3 runs needed.

It wont break anything plus less time spent in pv, easier to get 150 for those who don't have gold for sls.
And for ec farm you can either go to starry wild and farm or do what a friend of mine does. Every time is 2x on, he does treasure hunt on all his chars. Chances are to get around 300+ ec per char, depends on your luck.  But is also good.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
+1 for 1k without sz beside small sz at spawn points.

Also make lvling easier for 145+ like:
- 145-146/ 146-147 like 2 pv runs needed;
- 147+ like 3 runs needed.

It wont break anything plus less time spent in pv, easier to get 150 for those who don't have gold for sls.
And for ec farm you can either go to starry wild and farm or do what a friend of mine does. Every time is 2x on, he does treasure hunt on all his chars. Chances are to get around 300+ ec per char, depends on your luck.  But is also good.
Reason why this should not be added:
ARES
Having too many people at ares with 150 toons =increasement of Event tokens;Ancient emblems;WWI's;Cogs and will RISE the prices again,cause the more will be,the more people that will want to abuse this will be.
Let the leveling as it is.If u'd have started when PVE was twice harder(i mean leveling) and from 149-150 you would have needed twice of the amount of exp u have required atm,u'd be greatfull for the way it is atm.
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I actually did seby. My wr and archer are oldest toons made. So i know how hard it is.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
I actually did seby. My wr and archer are oldest toons made. So i know how hard it is.
So you should realise that if new ppl will want to pk=will have to farm a bit
This is not a pvp server with stuff almost free,u want pk=work a bit for it.
Most of the people already that are 150 and r8r don't even know what AA is and what's pk or how to pk well.
So leting them PK and check and learn =experience for future pk
Making all ppl 150 and mindless meat shields in pk for big pk factions won't help the pk.
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can we stay on topic please. 1k pk zone game is go. Don't mad baddie.
Other suggestions can be argued over in a separate thread. No squabbling on alpha thread.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Ugh.  This wouldn't be a bad idea if it wasn't in a place that's already fairly populated on a normal day.  How the hell would you have pk fun with all the lag that would happen?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Lots of NPCs would have to be moved around, but if the SZ extended til the gates to heaven/hell, I don't see why this couldn't happen (and SZ within the glitch buildings).

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I love the idea and they shouldn't move anything or make inside building sz that can be abused i've seen it in past. all they have to do is make teleport options in illusion stone for heaven and hell all the other npc's there are located elsewhere anyway. altho i already know a bug that will happen it's called the banker bug it will randomly close out when u go into banker but can be fixed by moving said banker to opposite side.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thanks god that non of you who agreed to this is dev.
Similar suggestions destroyed other private servers. I play every day and i pk every day and there's no lack of it 

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Thanks god that non of you who agreed to this is dev.
Similar suggestions destroyed other private servers. I play every day and i pk every day and there's no lack of it
go back to bh pls