Epic Perfect World

1k as PK Zone

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
First of all: too many pvers!!! All i hear is that hope server gets more active, more pkers. Now, speeding up lvling would be a good idea despite what others think or say. When you made that supreme cape quest easier did people complain? No. They liked that is easier to get now. Some will cry saying "oh, but took me so much to lvl my toon, bla bla bla" but would give them a chance to lvl other chars faster. You got nothing to lose after all and would bring people to server. As for 1k i agree. Small sz area around spawn points, avoiding spawn killing this way.

Reason why people come play private server is cause they are sick of the amount of farming and cash shop they need to do on real server, not mentioning hard way to lvl.  If you can't handle it, don't play it!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
When I read your stuff, it is all about Gods, Kings, Nr. 1.
What about you guys get a grip on yourselves and start working on your too big egos?
Nothing against competing against other players/factions, but your approach seems a bit odd, you seem to plan a victory, even before a battle starts. Be smart, don't be so childish :)
When I see you saying: a good pk at 1k, I imagine 10 archers standing at safe zone waiting to kill someone and have a good laugh. This is not what I call a good pk.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
First of all: too many pvers!!! All i hear is that hope server gets more active, more pkers. Now, speeding up lvling would be a good idea despite what others think or say. When you made that supreme cape quest easier did people complain? No. They liked that is easier to get now. Some will cry saying "oh, but took me so much to lvl my toon, bla bla bla" but would give them a chance to lvl other chars faster. You got nothing to lose after all and would bring people to server. As for 1k i agree. Small sz area around spawn points, avoiding spawn killing this way.

Reason why people come play private server is cause they are sick of the amount of farming and cash shop they need to do on real server, not mentioning hard way to lvl.  If you can't handle it, don't play it!

want  forum warn lv 40%  like  me ?  respect GMs  ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
What about you guys get a grip on yourselves and start working on your too big egos?
Nothing against competing against other players/factions, but your approach seems a bit odd, you seem to plan a victory, even before a battle starts. Be smart, don't be so childish :)
When I see you saying: a good pk at 1k, I imagine 10 archers standing at safe zone waiting to kill someone and have a good laugh. This is not what I call a good pk.

You need to calm down take a chillpill and relax . Things they say and do they do for fun and to troll ppl like you , who are naive enough to respond to it .

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Why would i get a forum warning? Is suggestion area :) and i didn't said anything bad. Plus they can punish me if they want, i been a bad girl ;) j/k.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I do not see anything bad about sharing my views. I am not naive in any way.
People come to a private servers to have a fun gaming. Getting everything served isn't actually fun, it is nice to be able to work on your stuff AND GET IT (the difference between standard pw and here).
I have done both Supreme Robe quests, they are equally "hard" (took me not even 3 days in both cases).
It takes me 2 days to level a char up to 150, so it can't be that hard.
Having created a lot chaos regarding pk in the past (and basically killing it), now trying to force pk upon pve people, won't solve anything.
Will you even get the simple fact that people that want to pve are not the problem, but people who ruin the pk with their "gank is part of the game", "gank in mass pk? ha ha..." way of thinking are?
But i know... let's ignore the truth and just continue on with our kindergarten.
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 08:53 pm by littlelupe

Sarju

PREACH IT GURRRRL #sharkeisha #yoloswaggins #brooklyn

Offline UrbanLegend

• Xpendable Titan
You are naive thinking you know what good pk is.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
PREACH IT GURRRRL #sharkeisha #yoloswaggins #brooklyn
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
All you see in PK is ganking, nothing else. Get over it join big faction group up gank some people and listen how they cry, you will feel good.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
LOL agatio PLS add 1.3 BUG  i wanna KILL all from sz  !!!!!!

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
All you see in PK is ganking, nothing else. Get over it join big faction group up gank some people and listen how they cry, you will feel good.
did you make plane for victory kid
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
did you make plane for victory kid

ofcourse this is what carry Xpend to victory!!!!!!

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Legendary quality thread with big factored suggestion.
ahaha

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

ofcourse this is what carry Xpend to victory!!!!!!
haha you are good!!
Legendary quality thread with big factored suggestion.
ahaha
nice, you learn fast  ;)
i feel like i'm dead