Epic Perfect World

fix lag

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
well i dc ingame each 15 min i asked in faction others say same thing or say have a delay click skills then work after 5 sec
maybe fix it ?
as i play other servers too and is ok there mean my net have np.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
well i dc ingame each 15 min i asked in faction others say same thing or say have a delay click skills then work after 5 sec
maybe fix it ?
as i play other servers too and is ok there mean my net have np.
Didnt log for 2 days, then after patch i freeze every minute and lag with no visuals/ distances. Fix please
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Working fine for me, my ms stays a bit below 300 no matter what I do and fps isnt an issue. But, skill delay is a major issue I'm having.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i have 290 ping (smooth) but still dc no idea what is problem
even used verify files still dc.

Offline Vionn

Yeah, I'm laggy as *** too, Aga pls.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i have 290 ping (smooth) but still dc no idea what is problem
even used verify files still dc.
Last Edit: Oct 04, 2013, 02:44 am by ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i play 800ms - 2.8k ping everyday
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

Offline crimsonrose

I have random lag spikes but they don't really last long. The annoying part though is they happen repeatedly throughout the day.
Dyed some clothes? no prob no lag. Put them on, sorry wait 3 mins for the dress to go from your bag to your toon.
Holy path down base? no prob, no lag. Walk up to dig some dragon's blood? You glitch back and forth for a minute but eventually get to it.
Do Healing spree in pk? no prob, no lag. Say something in guild chat right afterwards? it takes so long to pop up you wonder if you dc.
etc etc etc.
I'm glad that it wasn't just me experiencing weird lag

Ennaoj

I believe I posted this as a comment on another lag / DC thread, but please allow me to re-post it here.

Seriously, the lag did spike up after the last patch. I'm on 6mbps and never lagged more than 400 before the patch, now i hit 29k and I have screenshots of it.

At first I thought, of course, it's my net. SA dept of my ISP already tweaked the ports and added bandwidth for  the game and I still lag a lot and DC as well. I'm on direct connection so no router to blame.
I usually power cycle my  modem too.
Plus the fact that WC has been full of players asking for the lag to be fixed.

Could anyone please look into this?
We would really appreciate it :)

<3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I believe I posted this as a comment on another lag / DC thread, but please allow me to re-post it here.

Seriously, the lag did spike up after the last patch. I'm on 6mbps and never lagged more than 400 before the patch, now i hit 29k and I have screenshots of it.

At first I thought, of course, it's my net. SA dept of my ISP already tweaked the ports and added bandwidth for  the game and I still lag a lot and DC as well. I'm on direct connection so no router to blame.
I usually power cycle my  modem too.
Plus the fact that WC has been full of players asking for the lag to be fixed.

Could anyone please look into this?
We would really appreciate it :)

<3
Dear player, there is very little to noting I can do to make your gameplay more comfortable with lower latency. Game patches don't have any effect on players' ping. Server is located in France, which is very far from the Philippines. You can try and ask your PH friends if they are encountering same issue.
The problem is that latency from one location can be much higher due to different network route that is taken to the server. Client always chooses the route that is the cheapest, not the route that is the most effective and sometimes encounters problems on the way which results in lag spikes and high ping. If you were able to play with smooth ping before, the problem that is occurring now can be only temporary.
But, like I said, this is not issue of the server and there is nothing I can do about this. It may fix itself in few next days. If it doesn't, the only possible fix would be using special services, like WTFast, which are lowering the latency, by choosing better network routes to the place where the server is located.
Also for now you can try rebooting your router, although I am not sure if it will help you.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

OP INTERNET

Ennaoj

Dear player, there is very little to noting I can do to make your gameplay more comfortable with lower latency. Game patches don't have any effect on players' ping. Server is located in France, which is very far from the Philippines. You can try and ask your PH friends if they are encountering same issue.
The problem is that latency from one location can be much higher due to different network route that is taken to the server. Client always chooses the route that is the cheapest, not the route that is the most effective and sometimes encounters problems on the way which results in lag spikes and high ping. If you were able to play with smooth ping before, the problem that is occurring now can be only temporary.
But, like I said, this is not issue of the server and there is nothing I can do about this. It may fix itself in few next days. If it doesn't, the only possible fix would be using special services, like WTFast, which are lowering the latency, by choosing better network routes to the place where the server is located.
Also for now you can try rebooting your router, although I am not sure if it will help you.

Dear server owner, I appreciate the time you have placed to answer this post.
As far as I know, the people experiencing the lag - those players who have shouted time and again until now via WC - are not all from PH.
The reason why I said my ping/latency/lag spiked up was *after* the patch, was because it was not like that when I started playing, which you also took into consideration to include here as an added information for me and the readers. It was only an idea of mine that the latency is patch related because that's the only thing that i ran (game wise) before I started experiencing the spikes.  I know internet connection and its ins and outs, yes, but I am not a programmer so I wouldn't know if the patch has got something to do with it or not.
Now that you have mentioned it, it's very much noted.

`nother reason I posted it here was coz I have been frequenting the forum and reading about the lags, and I have been seeing more and more threads regarding this, and I have yet to see a direct response re: this issue, (aside for little comments), save for now.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes. Same thing happening to me even. My internet is okay.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:37 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
U still can play. But i cant play i get dc'ed in like 10 mins and 10 mins. >.<
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:38 pm by BlackRoft