Epic Perfect World

fix lag

Ennaoj

Sure I got lags too but as long as not everyone says it is then you can't blame it to the server.

Lmao, I've just re-read this part of what you said.
Have you not been seen WorldChat shouts and forum threads as to how MANY have been experiencing it?

Ennaoj

I've been playing this server almost 2 years now and this problem only arose for me from the time I've been on this server 3 days ago. I know it isn't my internet or my internet provider. I'd also like to say to you to please refrain from talking about or judging an issue you've yet to experience without more consideration because to me seems like you're saying it isn't the server because YOU aren't having the issue and haven't experienced this in your time on this server. Well I've been on this server longer and it's only happened to me as of couple days ago.Checked and nothing unnecessary and the only thing I've recently installed is rain meter and that was about a month ago. I also went into my processes when I was running EPW and ended everything nonessential to see if that was the case when this problem arose for me and it did not solve the issue.

THIS ^
+1111111111