Epic Perfect World

So you think you're better.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
You know, I've seen a lot of people come and go on this server and since R8 was introduced, one thing remains certain, when it comes to 1v1s of the same class, people who have better R8 think they're better, but a full dragon 1v1 where skill is the factor not gear stats, they usually wuss out, make some excuse, etc etc. Really guys, you want to prove you're best make you're gear not so large a factor and go full dragon for a 1v1. Then feel free to claim your better because of ABILITY to play your class, not your skill. You can also feel free to say I'm no exception, but I always have full dragon armor on me for when someone asks for such a fight. I've even gone as far as restatting and putting dragon ornaments and cape on when my opponent didn't have supreme cape or end game ornaments.

if u said this a few years ago .. i would agree 100% but now i wouldn't mow because speaking strictly about epw ..why would i lower my gear  that i slaved for 3: to fight some nab who didnt do much as work as me...you gotta  ;) be worth the fight .......and tbh there should be an event with 1v1 dragon gear best class =) only way people WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT  :-\..i know i would in a heart beat =) im not scured LOL but some people REFUSE to do it xD which i find VERY funny...that people arent willing to show their skill without their gear   :))

OVERALL - im 50/50 3:
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 03:22 am by HellishKitty

vlntbty

See, that's how ya do it!! :)  :rolleyes:

Ignoring Pythe's pathetic attempts to troll....Nub might be a nub, but I do still like me a good fair gear fight

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
if u said this a few years ago .. i would agree 100% but now i wouldn't mow because speaking strictly about epw ..why would i lower my gear  that i slaved for 3: to fight some nab who didnt do much as work as me...you gotta  ;) be worth the fight .......and tbh there should be an event with 1v1 dragon gear best class =) only way people WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT  :-\..i know i would in a heart beat =) im not scured LOL but some people REFUSE to do it xD which i find VERY funny...that people arent willing to show their skill without their gear   :))

OVERALL - im 50/50 3:
I slaved for my gear just like most of us, but still wouldn't you like to know you're actually better then someone and it isn't just your gear? I would. Lot's of new EAs since R8 was introduced, new playing styles, etc etc. I guess I like dragon 1v1s because you learn another persons real style and can adapt it into your own, making you better overall.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Pathetic thread. Fact is: 1v1s dont prove shit in 1.4 because genies do all the job for you.  :normal-1:

Then tell them to STFU and GTFO and blacklist them. lol  :rolleyes:

Who uses those lines, people who are still stuck in the year 2008?  :normal-43:

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Pathetic thread. Fact is: 1v1s dont prove shit in 1.4 because genies do all the job for you.  :normal-1:
Fact is genies are only part of a fight. Can't win just because of a genie in a skill based fight. Sure it's a factor, but everyone has their own genie preferences and 10 LP don't generally make a big enough difference to decide a fight. Now please keep flaming attempt off this post.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

Using genie wisely is part of being pro. And the people that win most 1v1's are actually the ones that know to play their class well. Get your facts right.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.

^+1

And in pk Numbers is the game, and game is g0.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
^+1

And in pk Numbers is the game, and game is g0.

Fact is genies are only part of a fight. Can't win just because of a genie in a skill based fight. Sure it's a factor, but everyone has their own genie preferences and 10 LP don't generally make a big enough difference to decide a fight. Now please keep flaming attempt off this post.

Alucardsupul

you don't know how to deal with mentally retarded people?:O agree with them!
but don't forget to keep your distance

Alucardsupul

you don't know how to deal with mentally retarded people?:O agree with them!
but don't forget to keep your distance

I AGREE!

Offline Vionn

You're talking about me and kelp right? We killed you 2v3. You asked for a dragon 1v1, but neither of us had dragon. I asked you for an r8 1v1 (you outgear me by a decent margin) and you pretended you were afk. GG
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 04:02 am by Vionn

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Using genie wisely is part of being pro. And the people that win most 1v1's are actually the ones that know to play their class well.

You crushed your whole statement by just that, not that i'd expect much from you anyways, dem 1v1 ego people always make me laugh thinking they're something  :normal-1: But yeah sure, it surely takes a lot of skill to just AD like a downer in the middle of a stunlock whereas in 1.3 you'd just die right away or had to time your leaps/antistun faster than your opponent.

And the whole point of this thread is flaming so dont ask to keep it off and just wait for it to be locked  :normal-36:
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 04:07 am by Anguished

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This is what I have seen on all servers..If and when you get killed by someone, go and get others to "gank" the person who killed you so you can all talk shit like you've accomplished something. While there are a few who do play fair and actually fight with skills, it's a rarity.  So like Pythe said..blacklist works well.
 :))

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Who the F*$# are you?
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 04:32 am by elllieee