Epic Perfect World

So you think you're better.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
You know, I've seen a lot of people come and go on this server and since R8 was introduced, one thing remains certain, when it comes to 1v1s of the same class, people who have better R8 think they're better, but a full dragon 1v1 where skill is the factor not gear stats, they usually wuss out, make some excuse, etc etc. Really guys, you want to prove you're best make you're gear not so large a factor and go full dragon for a 1v1. Then feel free to claim your better because of ABILITY to play your class, not your skill. You can also feel free to say I'm no exception, but I always have full dragon armor on me for when someone asks for such a fight. I've even gone as far as restatting and putting dragon ornaments and cape on when my opponent didn't have supreme cape or end game ornaments.

vlntbty

I don't know what the point of this thread is? Who cares what people say or think? It's their opinions, doesn't mean it's true. Just ignore them.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
That's... nice?

Ennaoj

I don't know what the point of this thread is? Who cares what people say or think? It's their opinions, doesn't mean it's true. Just ignore them.

This ^

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
if someone really wants to claim that they are better, instead of just trash talking they should be willing to do a 1v1 where skill is the only factor and "dumb down" to full dragon gear. But no, instead they just trash talk.
^^THE POINT

Offline Johania

obviously Ace EGO is too big and he is trying to say that he is better than anyone in any gears.  and that is expected coming from Ace.

Ennaoj

Shouldn't this be under off topic?  :-\

vlntbty

Then tell them to STFU and GTFO and blacklist them. lol  :rolleyes:

if someone really wants to claim that they are better, instead of just trash talking they should be willing to do a 1v1 where skill is the only factor and "dumb down" to full dragon gear. But no, instead they just trash talk.
^^THE POINT

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
obviously Ace EGO is too big and he is trying to say that he is better than anyone in any gears.  and that is expected coming from Ace.
I'm not saying I'm better. I can't say I'm the best or close to it because no one feels like having a SKILL based fight. I'd love to PROVE I am like most players claim/want to believe they are, but can't when no is willing to fight me full dragon. Also, I might add, before R8 was introduced I never lost a 1v1 against an archer.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Then tell them to STFU and GTFO and blacklist them. lol  :rolleyes:
It's more about having people realize they can't claim they're better unless they are really willing to prove it with skill not R8 stats.

Ennaoj

I guess Ace is just venting out.
But i STILL think this should be under OFF TOPIC and not GD xD

Moving on....

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I guess Ace is just venting out.
But i STILL think this should be under OFF TOPIC and not GD xD

Moving on....

I guess it falls in between off-topic and general discussion.

The way I look at it is this: a nub is a nub regardless of gear. Just ignore em.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Ignoring Pythe's pathetic attempts to troll....
The way I look at it is this: a nub is a nub regardless of gear. Just ignore em.
Nub might be a nub, but I do still like me a good fair gear fight