Epic Perfect World

veno guide

Offline spencersss

hi, i have used to search bar and looked down the guide section for a guide on venous ( newbie to server here )
such as lving and getting gear
please post the link below if you find it sry if this was a pointless thread

Offline spencersss

should i roll another class?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Veno is a good class, why would you do that.
It is the biggest all-rounder out of all classes. It can debuff every 25 secs, it has skills for every situation, you can go alone vs 2,3,4 people, kill all or kill half and run away. Veno can 1 vs 1 vs any class, can own in mass pk and make a difference- it has the best aoe skill in game. You can make a more tanky veno, you can become pure magic dmg.
Veno is more challenging class then Eas, that are also very good in pvp. A good veno is a big support for any squad.
You can not gain advantage with gears over other players like you can do with a sin or an ea. 
A good veno always plays arcane; there is no heavy or light option.
You gain more defense with defense lvl r8 weapon, defense lvl robe, defensive stats on your jewelery; you can spend some of your points on con(vit) for more survivability.
You have to know that a veno bugs a lot, skills tend to repeat themselves, pet gets stuck a lot.
Get a good genie, use pots, use all skills (morai skills, advanced morai, 100 skills, 79 skill) and you are fine.
If you play your veno defensively with causing less harm to your opponents, you do not really die much.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If you want a guide on how to level, make sure to get your noxious gas maxed and get bramble hood and run through PV with that, pull mobs, pop on bramble hood and then aoe.
Gear wise:
http://epicpw.com/guides/gearsweaponsaccessories-guide/

http://epicpw.com/guides/rank-8-recast-guide/

Stick with arcane armors until you get to 150, by that time you should have some sort of idea on how to use a veno. Then you can see what kind of armors you would like to use with them. Generally speaking, support/tank venos go HA (don't go LA, "jack of all trades" build) and pk venos go AA. I personally prefer to get as much chan as possible if you're going pk veno. Venos, like lupe said, can be capable of tanking a lot in the right hands and are also the highest in HP out of the magic classes (they get 12hp per vit compared to the other classes 10hp per vit).

DJBFF

If you want a guide on how to level, make sure to get your noxious gas maxed and get bramble hood and run through PV with that, pull mobs, pop on bramble hood and then aoe.
Gear wise:
http://epicpw.com/guides/gearsweaponsaccessories-guide/

http://epicpw.com/guides/rank-8-recast-guide/

Stick with arcane armors until you get to 150, by that time you should have some sort of idea on how to use a veno. Then you can see what kind of armors you would like to use with them. Generally speaking, support/tank venos go HA (don't go LA, "jack of all trades" build) and pk venos go AA. I personally prefer to get as much chan as possible if you're going pk veno. Venos, like lupe said, can be capable of tanking a lot in the right hands and are also the highest in HP out of the magic classes (they get 12hp per vit compared to the other classes 10hp per vit).
i made a HA veno and i use her to level perfectly fine o.o i just pull with bramble, use noxious gas and the other AoE maxed, and i level fast ._.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
HA venos die easier than AA venos in mass PK and TWs because magic classes will hit rly hard and since they won't have any mag def they'll get the dick from everyone. I even find HA venos easier to kill than AA due to their dumb magic def. Fire pill and condensed thorn rapes them like there's no tomorrow. So if you play an HA veno, please, kill yourself.

if u want to be tanky veno just get def weap ascended dragon cape and u can be so tanky. just make sure there is no pro sin that will try to purg ur foxform with purg bow. had one of those pro sins one day doing it was a good 1hr laugh  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Who dafuq would try to purge foxform lmao.  :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
90% of the occult ice 3 spark sins :<

As for HA, I prefer AA as I do way more damage and don't need to waste an insane amount of points for Str..

Tali

if u want to be tanky veno just get def weap ascended dragon cape and u can be so tanky. just make sure there is no pro sin that will try to purg ur foxform with purg bow. had one of those pro sins one day doing it was a good 1hr laugh  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

I didnt know foxform was purgeable aside from bewitching...is it..?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
foxform is not purgeable .....

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

Are you on drugs, Sir?
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Are you on drugs, Sir?
I agree with this ^ :-\

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
@Tali, Beloved, HellishKitty Aujami didn't say its purgable, just that a nab sin used a purge bow and tried to purge off fox-form. Twas a jab at how stupid said sin was  :police:

Tali

@Tali, Beloved, HellishKitty Aujami didn't say its purgable, just that a nab sin used a purge bow and tried to purge off fox-form. Twas a jab at how stupid said sin was  :police:

Oh, okay. I was eternally confused.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I made a guide on HA and LA Venos but if you want to be an AA Veno my guide wouldn't be of any help.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I made a guide on HA and LA Venos but if you want to be an AA Veno my guide wouldn't be of any help.

an LA Veno?

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.