Epic Perfect World

NW: God's Giving.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I know this has probably been suggested before, but idc. There should a God's Giving somewhere in NW, so you are able to re-charm and repair during NW. I know you can leave, and come back in but it's not 100% going back to the same nation.

Post your views below.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I always re-charm and repair before NW :tiger-37:
I veri gud girl :normal-4:

But I thought you don't get the same nation ( as your squad) only if you dc at the beggining, when it starts .  :sad:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I always re-charm and repair before NW :tiger-37:
I veri gud girl :normal-4:

But I thought you don't get the same nation ( as your squad) only if you dc at the beggining, when it starts .  :sad:

You can get 2 passes, so you can leave and re-enter using the other pass. Which won't assign you to the same nation your squad is in, and the one you were in. .-.

Some people actually PK and stuff before NW, so don't really have time to grab loads of shizzle and do repairs.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
You can get 2 passes, so you can leave and re-enter using the other pass. Which won't assign you to the same nation your squad is in, and the one you were in. .-.
Some people actually PK and stuff before NW, so don't really have time to grab loads of shizzle and do repairs.

That made me laugh a little .

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I suppose some people forget to get what they need but it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to repair,re-charm and w.e
  . :monkey-1:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Like I said before...

'Some people actually PK and stuff before NW, so don't really have time to grab loads of shizzle and do repairs.'

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Yeah it'd be great if there was one in NW. I went into one with a full hp charm, usually that'll do for the entire NW, but it died half way in. Ran the rest of the NW with no hp charm. Plus sometimes people just forget to bring an extra charm or don't realize something is about to break.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
Like I said before...

'Some people actually PK and stuff before NW, so don't really have time to grab loads of shizzle and do repairs.'

I got your sarcasm from the first time .
I'm not here to flame or anything tho . That was just my opinion .  :tiger-48:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I got your sarcasm from the first time .
I'm not here to flame or anything tho . That was just my opinion .  :tiger-48:

I wasn't implying sarcasm. o.o

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to repair,re-charm and w.e
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Like I said before...

Offline Bixos

Repairing and buying charms takes 20 secs :D it aint hard to take 1 min from pk to get ready for nw
youtube.com/callmebix

Tali

Yes please.

There's people like me who are dumb and don't check repairs until the icon is flashing and ohgoditstoolate

Offline SeemsLegit

I say add the God's Giving NPC at the start map of every nation ^^ That way, they'll still be a penalty of having to walk back if something broke, but you still won't be leaving NW all together :>
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
+1

It's easy to forget.  A god's giving in each of the nation's headquarters would be great.

If this isn't done or untill it's added:

I personally always carry one or two extra charms in case someone forgot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this so yelling out in nationchat might just work for getting a new charm!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I think this should be done.
I easily forget stuff and/or I think I have enough charm for the NW, so I give mine out, and end up needing my own.
Would be nice to have a God's Giving in NW if possible.