Epic Perfect World

Thanks for balanced NW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for balanced NW everyone, love to see Flame Nation getting 200 credit and other nations 320-400

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
you seem upset

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Thanks for balanced NW everyone, love to see Flame Nation getting 200 credit and other nations 320-400
Players make the nation. It has got nothing to do with balance. Due to the bad reputation made, most of people just give up on it..

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Players make the nation. It has got nothing to do with balance. Due to the bad reputation made, most of people just give up on it..

do u even know what players were in flame tonight? obviously we shouldnt lose like that, but flame nation loses every NW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
its just sad to see flame nation players getting 70 tokens and dark/frost/light getting 700 but w/e

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
do u even know what players were in flame tonight? obviously we shouldnt lose like that, but flame nation loses every NW

Not really at all.....i remember sometimes Flame was 3rd 2nd 1st places...as Mx said ppl making the nations and they just gave up  :normal-1:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
its just sad to see flame nation players getting 70 tokens and dark/frost/light getting 700 but w/e
only a few of those people get 500+ Most get 100~300. And Flame overtime just got its bad reputation, But doesn't mean flame always loses.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
What ive noticed in most wars, there were even players of both nations. Yet i had the feeling Flame was afking. I went up against 6 ppl on my own and died ofc.. I was like.. Where are all those other 16 flame's? Afk-ing? When people see they get put in flame they dont even try anymore. I bet if they tried Flame would have a chance.

This nw was just bs. Did it to get supply tokens to reforge my r8r.. 71 tokens as reward and i worked my ass off till 20 minuts before it ended... What can i reforge with that? Pfft.

If you get put in flame, it sucks oke.. But if you dont even try its a loss for sure. So I'd like to say.. Better go down fighting then go down and not trying at all.

My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
My squad carried nation the whole time, you don't see me QQing. All you do is sit on your ass and multi client on NW ( yes, you were on both ea and sin so stfu ) and expect big rewards. You are the tipe of idiot that sits on his ass and only pk and expect his nation to be #1. Can a GM lock this useless topic made by useless player?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
My squad carried nation the whole time, you don't see me QQing. All you do is sit on your ass and multi client on NW ( yes, you were on both ea and sin so stfu ) and expect big rewards. You are the tipe of idiot that sits on his ass and only pk and expect his nation to be #1. Can a GM lock this useless topic made by useless player?

my archer was in south archo O.O u're such a mad player thinking he's the best. Tho I still remember doing GV with you when u didnt have r8 yet, u were so different person. Sad what happens to serious gamers

and btw u didnt carry anything, all u were doing was fighting on chat with Killerowns, qt and Gakido

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Look at the normal stereotype of Frost. We came in 3rd today because of AFKers and people not willing to work together.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
my archer was in south archo O.O u're such a mad player thinking he's the best. Tho I still remember doing GV with you when u didnt have r8 yet, u were so different person. Sad what happens to serious gamers

and btw u didnt carry anything, all u were doing was fighting on chat with Killerowns, qt and Gakido
I did that by the end of NW while waiting for flag to respawn. You have no right to talk about me doing nothing since you ocupy a spot in the nation for no reason.
Also, about the GV time, remember being an idiot and killing me right after?Yeah, no? well I do. Now back to cage son.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I did that by the end of NW while waiting for flag to respawn. You have no right to talk about me doing nothing since you ocupy a spot in the nation for no reason.
Also, about the GV time, remember being an idiot and killing me right after?Yeah, no? well I do. Now back to cage son.

yeah I attacked u after, now u just prove it was right. + telling me I take spot in nation for no reason, yeah ur opinion rly matters when u insult without even knowing what is someone doing

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
theres always next week, you might get in a better nation. you're not always gonna get 443348389384394839 tokens in nw.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Look at the normal stereotype of Frost. We came in 3rd today because of AFKers and people not willing to work together.
Yeah I was Frost and came out with 250 tokens. :s