Epic Perfect World

Thanks for balanced NW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
theres always next week, you might get in a better nation. you're not always gonna get 443348389384394839 tokens in nw.

I know that Requiem squad was in flame nation 4 or 5 times in a row

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Players make the nation. It has got nothing to do with balance. Due to the bad reputation made, most of people just give up on it..

^ THIS
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
do u even know what players were in flame tonight? obviously we shouldnt lose like that, but flame nation loses every NW

Having a few good players does nothing.

Too many people just see they are in flame, say *** it, log another character and play on that with their other afk in flame, ***ing over the whole nation.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Too many people just see they are in flame, say *** it, log another character and play on that with their other afk in flame, ***ing over the whole nation.
True. While switching maps I looked at our base and it had 31 afk ppl, compared to other nation with a max of 7. Also when we get a 20-0 map, nobody logs out and wastes time there.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

If afk people are the problem in Flame Agatio should implement an afk kicking system if possible. If someone is afk for 10 minutes they get booted out of NW, it sounds fair to me.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah I was Frost and came out with 250 tokens. :s
I made 201. I raged at people in nation chat as to why no one was trying and people shut me down saying I was QQing. 90% of those people that said that to me, I would see them standing still in one spot on the map while 5 people proceeded to beat 16-20 people per map. If people don't try, then it doesn't matter what nation youre in.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
True. While switching maps I looked at our base and it had 31 afk ppl, compared to other nation with a max of 7. Also when we get a 20-0 map, nobody logs out and wastes time there.

I had so many of those types of fights my team in light would initiate the fight it would be like 8v0 or 8v1 and all of a sudden we get up to 15v0 and all the way up to 20v0 I don't understand it.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

rainlu

I had so many of those types of fights my team in light would initiate the fight it would be like 8v0 or 8v1 and all of a sudden we get up to 15v0 and all the way up to 20v0 I don't understand it.

yeah i wondered 2 about that...sometimes there really was like 20v1 and by that time frost was in that 1 area, like 3-4 of dark or light were ganking frost like 5 - 0 or 12 - 7 nice :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Blahblahblahblah?!

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Blahblahblahblah?!
So little said, so much understood.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You're welcome for BALANCED nw NOOB

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
do u even know what players were in flame tonight? obviously we shouldnt lose like that, but flame nation loses every NW

I think ist programmed what facts will win. PWI fault.