Total Members Voted: 29

How About an Ascended Dragon Helm?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
no, unless set bonus still applys on it
this.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
-1 , some bm use light helm +light wrist/bracer
Im one of them , and dun will lose the int effect of dragon gear , thx
what i am implying is that Stats Are just refined when ascended set bonuses still would apply, each helm would be able to be ascended AA helm, LA Helm and HA helm.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Angelica

I'd support this idea. :)

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I'm still wondering if Agatio plans to do something with R9... R9 armor so balanced in all classes *-*
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
i dun think R9 will come in epic pw , alot ppl donated much for r8 ,
so gm wont loose this ppl.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I don't. Not because I'm idk how or shits like but we already got enough things. Leave the helm. The dragon is good enough.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
I don't. Not because I'm idk how or shits like but we already got enough things. Leave the helm. The dragon is good enough.

gm wont change it , the effect of  dragon will chanage than
I don't understand the ones saying no to this. It's not like some one asking to strengthen or nerf  any particular class. This is something all benefit from whether you are R8 Or Dragon. some say it would distance R8 from Dragon. My question is how did you come to that conclusion? The Topic is Ascended Dragon Helm.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
yes to ascended dragon helm! would assume it to be like the ascended dragon cape, just a couple adds and your good to go on set bonus ?? sounds good to me  :normal-25:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline _Jose_

no more new gears needed, it's already a pain for others getting enough supply tokens that can't do NW, they will be left behind.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
no more new gears needed, it's already a pain for others getting enough supply tokens that can't do NW, they will be left behind.
'-'... I got my tokens on alts without doing NW i didnt even notice when I had all tokens, if u do bh with at least 2 chars in 10 days u can make the ring or capes, isn't that hard.
Would be a good idea only if the bonus set could remain, but I don't think it can... tough for magic classes wouldn't be a big deal

rainlu

ascended dragon helm with + 10 def lvl and 5 % mag res :)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
If you guys want still the set bonus (for example, sins that mix 2 pieces of dragon  + rank8 for more attack speed.) then  make the  helm able to be engraved.

If ascended option implemented...I dont agree with +5 def lvls cause HA people would be even more tankier. Maybe +5 attack lvls. Or maybe something like +2 attack lvls + 20 dex / str / magic for the diffent type of classes.

Offline Craggan

I like this idea. I have at least one of each type that I do feel a little somethig is missing from. AA classes would definitely benefit from something better than the normal dragon helm butas it has been mentioned and yes I have a BM that is LA/HA dragon mix that it does case problems with the aps setups. If yu preserve the set bonus then there is nothing to QQ about.