Ascended DRagon Helm

Yes
32 (91.4%)
No
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

How About an Ascended Dragon Helm?

rainlu

If you guys want still the set bonus (for example, sins that mix 2 pieces of dragon  + rank8 for more attack speed.) then  make the  helm able to be engraved.

If ascended option implemented...I dont agree with +5 def lvls cause HA people would be even more tankier. Maybe +5 attack lvls. Or maybe something like +2 attack lvls + 20 dex / str / magic for the diffent type of classes.

well then imagine a psy with that attack level then :D it's vice versa ...so then you can still do 5 def lvls and 5 atk lvls

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Or the set bonus could be left alone to still complect with dragon pieces (like all the other armors except r8 do) to allow everyone to keep their bonuses. Just add a bit more HP and atk or def level to the helm (personally I would prefer 5 def which would allow the complete dragon set to be more on par with r8) and call it a day.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think this is a good idea, as long as it's not engravable.  Already have 1k str barbs and  1k dex archers/sins.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
no, unless set bonus still applys on it

Well you can ascend the  dragon cape right? Why not give a 2 piece bonus of roughly equivalent value for having ascended cape and helm. Issue fixed.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Craggan

Well you can ascend the  dragon cape right? Why not give a 2 piece bonus of roughly equivalent value for having ascended cape and helm. Issue fixed.

That's not a completely bad idea but for now the capes don't count as part of the set bonuses. The only problem I can see with this is how do you determine the set bonuses? Is it class based or do you get the same set bonus regardless of which cape you use? Ie: ascended calm robe with ascended HA helm which is the setup I would use for my seeker.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
That's not a completely bad idea but for now the capes don't count as part of the set bonuses. The only problem I can see with this is how do you determine the set bonuses? Is it class based or do you get the same set bonus regardless of which cape you use? Ie: ascended calm robe with ascended HA helm which is the setup I would use for my seeker.

There is no variance for Dragon cape. There is only Ascended Dragon Cape.. SO add a set bonus for having ascended cape, and helm that would be equivalent to having the regular dragon set, and the issue resolves itself.

Offline Craggan

Then it makes the idea of an ascended helm useless for classes that do NOT use the dragon cape as they will not be able to get the set bonus. Perhaps this should be done with the supreme robe instead of dragon and the ascension. Of the helm make it a supreme helmet instead.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Then it makes the idea of an ascended helm useless for classes that do NOT use the dragon cape as they will not be able to get the set bonus. Perhaps this should be done with the supreme robe instead of dragon and the ascension. Of the helm make it a supreme helmet instead.

If youre already using gear other than dragon than ascending the helm regardless is nothing but icing on the cake. My suggestion was simply to offset the loss of a set bonus from the dragon set, not make ALL ascended gear have a set bonus.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

Increase the refined HP slightly and possibly the HP stat (or swap it for another one), bump up the addon stat a bit (STR/DEX/MAG depending on helm by like 10~20?)

As for the complaints about the APS set bonus.
Why should you be able to increase your overall stats while keeping your fast APS? You sacrifice one for the other.

Make two types of helm if possible:

One that will give a set bonus of +5 DEF level when used with the Ascended Dragon Cape

and another that will give a set bonus of +5 ATTK level when used with the Ascended Supreme Robe

If this helm idea is even considered, don't make it too pricy on tokens.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Increase the refined HP slightly and possibly the HP stat (or swap it for another one), bump up the addon stat a bit (STR/DEX/MAG depending on helm by like 10~20?)

Why should you be able to increase your overall stats while keeping your fast APS? You sacrifice one for the other.

One that will give a set bonus of +5 DEF level when used with the Ascended Dragon Cape

and another that will give a set bonus of +5 ATTK level when used with the Ascended Supreme Robe

^^^^^^ all of my this.
(^:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

All the +'s. I would prefer to have an ascended dragon helm and supreme helm.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
All the +'s. I would prefer to have an ascended dragon helm and supreme helm.
This.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

This.

Offline Fortify

I have to say I agree on this, it will bring new content into the game, however, taking into consideration that with this idea, it will be making tank classes more tanky, and DPH classes slightly more deadlier(also the 4 or 5 sins with double int top and triple int wrist r8r). You could argue that if everyone were to be able to achieve of getting them since the tokens will not be pricey, the attack and def levels will balance out, but it still could potentially off set the balance for the time where only a few has achieved of acquiring the helms. In this time it might make people start QQ nerf ~Insert class~ threads again.

However I still love this idea, if it were to happen I can see 3 seperate helms for the 3 different paths, with 2 set bonus on helms 1 for the ascended dragon and 1 for the ascended dom robe.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I have to say I agree on this, it will bring new content into the game, however, taking into consideration that with this idea, it will be making tank classes more tanky, and DPH classes slightly more deadlier(also the 4 or 5 sins with double int top and triple int wrist r8r). You could argue that if everyone were to be able to achieve of getting them since the tokens will not be pricey, the attack and def levels will balance out, but it still could potentially off set the balance for the time where only a few has achieved of acquiring the helms. In this time it might make people start QQ nerf ~Insert class~ threads again.

However I still love this idea, if it were to happen I can see 3 seperate helms for the 3 different paths, with 2 set bonus on helms 1 for the ascended dragon and 1 for the ascended dom robe.

I see what you mean. But PW has always been about competition. People who obtain the items first enjoy the privileges of being slightly stronger than others, this is how the game always is.

Anyway, both capes need something to pair with and a new helmet acquired through NW for each of them (but not too pricy) with an appropriate set bonus will be perect.
when InTake gets ct buff