Epic Perfect World

Sins DPH and APS.

Toshimoton.

Well, In my opinion dph sins should have more def than aps sins. May not be possible due to the fact that both dph and aps use r8 but still, doesn't hurt to suggest. It's bs to see 4.00 aps sins who can destroy everything that moves within seconds and still have mid def like dph sins who actually need to press skills and struggle a bit. Just an opinion.  ;)

Oh, and I'm sirMittens, 3.33 - 5.00 attacks per second suggesting this so don't come here saying how sins need aps to survive cuz they don't.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Vionn

I agree but I don't think DPH should be boosted, I think aps should lose defense. Maybe remove some defense levels from the R8 and make a sin blessing that reduces aps and adds back the defense levels.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree but I don't think DPH should be boosted, I think aps should lose defense. Maybe remove some defense levels from the R8 and make a sin blessing that reduces aps and adds back the defense levels.

I'd be for this.

EDIT: I misunderstood the OP and edited my post.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2013, 08:02 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Sins are supposed to be squishy no matter what the build. They can deal pretty high damage so they need to have low defense to balance them out.

I'm against this idea, Sins don't need a defense boost.

They don't deal high damage, have you ever even played a sin? They deal low damage at a high rate, So it's hard for people to control fights with them. DPH sins are easy because you can predict what skill they'll use. Once a sin gets you in tackling slash the only thing saving your life is belief, AD, and IG.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
so you want the squishiest class in game even more squishy?? LOL.

Robbert

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny gamer. Talk for yourself I tank 3 kill 2 with my sin, stealth away kill third, get good NOOB LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny gamer. Talk for yourself I tank 3 kill 2 with my sin, stealth away kill third, get good NOOB LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wastedumb did 23k yesterday in tiger mode in mass pk no spark against my sin with cleric buffs and 1 ele orny.

Yeah meng insta DN tick. Would be kinda sad to die like that plus with your sin I can even asecure that you were either fully buffed or spamming IG cause, son, you cant handle loosing.

Thats why you are posting here :))

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
wastedumb did 23k yesterday in tiger mode in mass pk no spark against my sin with cleric buffs and 1 ele orny.

Yeah meng insta DN tick. Would be kinda sad to die like that plus with your sin I can even asecure that you were either fully buffed or spamming IG cause, son, you cant handle loosing.

You should see some of the damage barbs used to do on my Psychic in white voodoo before i changed to HA. :-[

ontopic: Sins damage makes up for their defense, if you say it doesn't i have no words for that..

Robbert

I log game now bring 2 friends full buffed I come 3v1 you I'm stealing net from Greek tavern across street while transfering photos from camera NOOB COME LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Stop spamming Frenzy and maybe your def wont be so shitty

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
MITTENS U DID SUGGEST THAT ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Q_Q

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
Nerf sins plzz
my opinion is remove r8 for sins !! dragon gears is enought or maybe nirvana gears
  :pig-50: :pig-50:

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
LMFAO hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :)) :)) :)) :)) yah yah ofc what Next ? remove Sin class !?

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
Nerf sins plzz
my opinion is remove r8 for sins !! dragon gears is enought or maybe nirvana gears
  :pig-50: :pig-50:
Totally AGREEEEEEEEED +1