Epic Perfect World

Sins DPH and APS.

Offline Vionn

No, aps sins just shouldn't have the same defense as DPH sins.

Robbert

gm do what was suggested a while back, the R8 APS build adjusting and solve global warming LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Stop spamming Frenzy and maybe your def wont be so shitty
LOOOOOOOL I could say the same for you son, or at least something similar, Once your anti stun is off the only thing remaning for you to survive is stealth :normal-2:

EVEN WITH ANTI STUN YOU STILL 1 SHOT TO ME AGAINST DPH LOOOOOL. I still got the SS when you were running for your life at GoA and knife trow owned you :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

dont come here calling me shitty when 1st, I was using mana genie cause of mass PK + tidal on. (the reason of why I survived to 23k) 2nd, when the only thing you can be compared as an EA is to trash.

Robbert

LOOOOOOOL I could say the same for you son, or at least something similar, Once your anti stun is off the only thing remaning for you to survive is stealth :normal-2:

EVEN WITH ANTI STUN YOU STILL 1 SHOT TO ME AGAINST DPH LOOOOOL. I still got the SS when you were running for your life at GoA and knife trow owned you :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

dont come here calling me shitty when 1st, I was using mana genie cause of mass PK + tidal on. (the reason of why I survived to 23k) 2nd, when the only thing you can be compared as an EA is to trash.
you want medal for kill ea im log sin teach you game you need pray that i die in my way home cuz there nothing else to shield you from my PIXEL ARMY NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111  gm adjust R8 APS sin build fix world hunger

Offline Vionn

This is what I meant. I didn't mean "HEY GUYS LET'S JUST ALL NERF SINS".

Kera, have you ever played an r9 server? Those are the most balanced servers, not PWI but r9 private servers. Yeah, I don't think so.

And how dafuq did you guys find this thread? Look at the date omg o.o

Some random necro'ed it I guess.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
you want medal for kill ea im log sin teach you game you need pray that i die in my way home cuz there nothing else to shield you from my PIXEL ARMY NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111  gm adjust R8 APS sin build fix world hunger
LOOOOOOOOL aint you LookingGood? The lame sin that cant dph for shit?? I was owning you Dph with my 1k ping before you rage quit to aps LOOOOOOL, then you got owned by my 2.22 attack speed  cause whirlwind canceled your auto attack LMFAOOO .

Then I said "GF" and you said "DONT GF ME" the 3x times you died :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
JUST DELETED SIN FROM GAME TY

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
LOOOOOOOOL aint you LookingGood? The lame sin that cant dph for shit?? I was owning you Dph with my 1k ping before you rage quit to aps LOOOOOOL, then you got owned by my 2.22 attack speed  cause whirlwind canceled your auto attack LMFAOOO .

Then I said "GF" and you said "DONT GF ME" the 3x times you died :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
You tell your life story expecting someone to care, but guess what, nobody does.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

I dont know what's worse, you feeling that killing an ea as a sin is some sort of accomplishment, or you being downer to actually remember all that shit (which you probably made up anyways). But whatever makes you feel good with yourself, bye.  :normal-36:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
It's hysterical how much of their own personal worth some people associate with their "skill" in pvp. It's internet prick waiving contests like this that make me glad I only play a few hours a week. I'm much happier spending my time working extra hours, and spending nights sharing pleasant meals, and quiet time with my fiancee.

I suppose these threads at least reaffirm my conviction that my life is, in fact, better than at least a few other people out there.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2013, 10:11 pm by epicseeker

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I dont know what's worse, you feeling that killing an ea as a sin is some sort of accomplishment, or you being downer to actually remember all that shit (which you probably made up anyways). But whatever makes you feel good with yourself, bye.  :normal-36:
aw but I was having fun with you :normal-12:

Offline En

• ~Beautiful Silence~
Aps should be nurfed period - Not as a QQ or anything, but the statistics don't add up. No matter how you look at it, 3.33 + demon spark doesn't = 5 - And the interval bonus' don't add up to 3.33 - Perfect World Entertainment/Original devs were sht with math :S

Panda_monium

Aps should be nurfed period - Not as a QQ or anything, but the statistics don't add up. No matter how you look at it, 3.33 + demon spark doesn't = 5 - And the interval bonus' don't add up to 3.33 - Perfect World Entertainment/Original devs were sht with math :S
seriously, since when did 2.86 +05 = 3.33?
it actually equals 2.91... ._.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2013, 11:16 pm by Tobias

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
seriously, since when did 2.86 +05 = 3.33?
it actually equals 2.91... ._.

You dont know much about interval do you?

interval -0.05 removes it from the actual interval (time) between hits, so at 2.86 attacks/sec there is 0.35 interval.  -0.05 makes it 3.33/sec.  removing another 0.05 makes it 0.25 interval and thus 4 aps,  another -0.05 becomes 5 aps.

I dont find sins too much of a problem though. Most of them are easy, it's just the full r8r + high int ones that are broken on the stealthspark damage. But I highly doubt aga will nerf actual adds on r8r (too much ragequit) and anything else will just screw over the average sins which are really not OP.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Sitdown, you lost 7-0 to an EA, what are you trying? Stay low. :normal-1:

Edit: Also stop calling people son who are older than you, you're like 15, you haven't even hit puberty yet.
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2013, 02:28 am by Swane