Epic Perfect World

Sins too weak D: Need def blessing D:

Im serious D: Dont hate please, we die too fast, especially from magic classes D: Wizzies hitting 60k D: Psychics 20k D: Mystics 60k with this OP 1 shot skill and 15k-30k by other D: only Venos seem fine so far :o Dont call me noob Q_Q I just want more def D:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Dph sins can 1 shot my wf ( 18k psy def, 70def lvl). In 1v1 is already hard for me as wf or even wiz to kill a sin (which mostly doesn't even happen as wf '-'. )  :rolleyes: more def would make me rq.

Dph sins can 1 shot my wf ( 18k psy def, 70def lvl). In 1v1 is already hard for me as wf or even wiz to kill a sin  :rolleyes: more def would make me rq.

but Im not saying sins have low attack, just def Q_Q

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Go play archer when you have no tidal.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
but Im not saying sins have low attack, just def Q_Q
I know, but if they have too much def wouldn't be balanced, for example r8 bms, they can be better tanks than barbs but their atk sucks.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
A sins defense cannot be measured in pdef, mdef or deflvls.  Their main defense is their ability to go undetected along with their array of stun, seal and sleep skills.

Giving a class with this much offensive power a blessing for defense would be a bad idea.

Offline Mexicano

• Characters: Mexicano, Alastar'arch
  • Faction: Ducks
 Sins Dont need more Def that wouldn't be balanced, they already have high damage,stuns, stealth, tidal, deaden  :P

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
yeah, lets make the sins have more def than barbs and clerics combined. hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if the gm's can make all sins invincible. that'd be totally fair

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Time to make full DPH sin if this comes into play. :normal-1:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Im serious D: Dont hate please, we die too fast, especially from magic classes D: Wizzies hitting 60k D: Psychics 20k D: Mystics 60k with this OP 1 shot skill and 15k-30k by other D: only Venos seem fine so far :o Dont call me noob Q_Q I just want more def D:
play barb full mdef ornament with 11k mdef vs wizzie  :normal-19: please don't complain or request when you never played lower mdef than a sin.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube
No. Just no go make another class if you suck at sin. Or make.your sin dph and 1 hit everone like me. If you have dragon gears you drop quick true. But as a fellow sin dont give us more. We hit hard enough and dont want people to quit when we 2 spark in stealth and 1 hit them. They wont be able to 1 hit us also. Of course if your nub and give them the chance to do so you deserve to be 1 hitted

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
psy hit that dmg if its crit hit
and your hp around 40k

man sin hit psys for 40k crit + zerg .. psy's hp around 30k

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Sins are supposed to be a squishy class and that is why they have so many stuns, tidal and stealths that can be used in and out of combat mode.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Sins defense are fine as is, Especially when tidal is mixed in they get very annoying :-X