Epic Perfect World

Sins too weak D: Need def blessing D:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I laughed at this.. how IRONIC Vookie..
LMFAO
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No shit Sherlock who doesnt even play sin
And btw pills and stealth? Maybe u fight like coward on ur Archer but sins dont use those in 1vs1

When did i ever say i was talking about 1v1? You're complaining like nigger about sins having no defenses as if they needed considering all they have to interrupt the opponent.

rainlu

how to beat a seek with sin:
so when the seek is using strength genie just try to stun lock and silence lock and be very precise in timing and u can kill him instantly if u use ur genie skills like relentless courage with ct and some wood or fire pills,doesn't even matter if the seek has campy gear if u have some crit (or maybe even that not needed) lvl r8 gear and GoF daggers.
when using dex genie just wait till seek uses badge of courage and stunlock kill him right after, pretty easy.
if the seek uses earthquake to disrupt ur stun skills then repeat or/and force stealth or expel.
till the seek becomes weak and you can kill him like a mc'nugget
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 07:51 am by rainlu

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
Tbh i think the only thing they should do to sins is , make different set of gears for aps and dps sins.
Aps sins having the same def as dps is plain curbstomp .

But then again , its only what i think.
Come at me mongrel.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Tbh i think the only thing they should do to sins is , make different set of gears for aps and dps sins.

seems like a good idea.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

Sorry that i may make u dissapointed but if you'd do this , people would just simply switch between those r8 gears and start being campy dph and then when needed they would go squishy aps (relentless courage on cd) but still you have a good point and i kind of aggree , nonetheless it is a question if you feel like they really need it or not perhaps it is really needed so we should make a poll.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Im serious D: Dont hate please, we die too fast, especially from magic classes D: Wizzies hitting 60k D: Psychics 20k D: Mystics 60k with this OP 1 shot skill and 15k-30k by other D: only Venos seem fine so far :o Dont call me noob Q_Q I just want more def D:

magic classes always hit harder than other classes, in any game, online and offline.
yo uare a sin so use your skills ;) making topics to ask for ways to make you not so easier to kill isn't the way to go.