Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessing Suggestion

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
As we all should know, Venos are a very versatile class. They can wear arcane, light or heavy armor and still be a good Veno if built properly. The blessing provides 10% physical defense but to an HA Veno this doesn't help too much. There should be an option to get 10% physical defense or 10% magic defense. I think this would work best as a pop-up whenever you get a new bless box asking you which one you want.

I know if one class has this then it would be considered unfair for other classes to not have a choice but Venos are one of the(if not the) most versatile class in the game so they should have something to help them if they don't choose to be arcane. I wouldn't mind this being available for every class with blessings but for some this doesn't help them too much.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
So you want an even more tanky veno?? Lmfao, I have seen venos dropping LA with claws... Just lol, owl already OP even though it was a bit nerfed. You already got blessing as a veno class, and now you want more??

I have seen you around posting "suggestions" for venos, how about if you go learn your class and stop asking for improvements because you die yo easily.

Otherwise, rage quit and go roll any other class. Because venos are the most op class currently after mystic.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Either all classes should have blessing or they all should be removed  =/  I know how tanky Venos with Puri weapon and pdef rings are and this blessing is really unneeded. I am going to change something in this matter.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
So you want an even more tanky veno?? Lmfao, I have seen venos dropping LA with claws... Just lol, owl already OP even though it was a bit nerfed. You already got blessing as a veno class, and now you want more??

I have seen you around posting "suggestions" for venos, how about if you go learn your class and stop asking for improvements because you die yo easily.

Otherwise, rage quit and go roll any other class. Because venos are the most op class currently after mystic.

Light armor, if it were heavy they wouldn't drop so easily.

Before you start talking shit about me, do your ***ing research. My Veno is far from ready to PK anybody and Veno is the class I've used since I started playing PW, which is late 2011. Now, you want to say I die so easily when my Veno doesn't even PK?

I've seen you around on the forums, starting something over nothing; you've started unnecessary drama more than once. You should be VERY thankful I'm not a GM because if I was a GM I would have banned you a long time ago for being a jackass.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Either all classes should have blessing or they all should be removed  =/  I know how tanky Venos with Puri weapon and pdef rings are and this blessing is really unneeded. I am going to change something in this matter.

Aga remove all blessing , cleric one - useless, archer one - holy ea to op channeling to high, veno/mystic  to tanky = no more trashtalk/useless thread in forum

Offline Tenashi

Remove all blessings their only gd for making people QQ  :rolleyes:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Remove all blessings their only gd for making people QQ  :rolleyes:

Yea in anothers which i played, no blessing , since r8 give nice stas why we need blessing ?

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
All these people saying that Venos are over-powered, lol you're too funny.

Venos aren't OP. Unless you were to give them ridiculous-ass stats on R8 that only a donater could possibly get, then sit the hell down. Unless you've played a Veno on this server, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I have an R8 Veno, she has only 9k Pdef without the blessing. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest Pdef out of all the classes in the game. You're gonna tell me a 3-second stun is OP? What the hell are you going to kill in 3 seconds? Especially if you're channeling isn't that great?  Did you know Psychics have a 30-second stun? Are you really going to go there?

Parasitic Nova? You do know it doesn't proc always right?

"Oh, they're pets are OP as ***." Yes, they can be but with them walking around with only 20k HP and are practically 1-shots needing to be healed every goddamn second, you're still going to tell me we're too over-powered?

Ok.

Oh, and don't get me started with HA Venos. Seeing as they can't even kill a goddamn leaf. Yeah, once upon a time, my Veno was HA for like less than 24 hours. Dealing the most at 3k damage. Yeah, man, Sooooo OP.

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Venos aren't OP. Unless you were to give them ridiculous-ass stats on R8 that only a donater could possibly get, then sit the hell down. Unless you've played a Veno on this server, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I have an R8 Veno, she has only 9k Pdef without the blessing. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest Pdef out of all the classes in the game. You're gonna tell me a 3-second stun is OP? What the hell are you going to kill in 3 seconds? Especially if you're channeling isn't that great?  Did you know Psychics have a 30-second stun? Are you really going to go there?

"Oh, they're pets are OP as ***." Yes, they can be but with them walking around with only 20k HP and are practically 1-shots needing to be healed every goddamn second, you're still going to tell me we're too over-powered?

Ok.

Oh, and don't get me started with HA Venos. Seeing as they can't even kill a goddamn leaf. Yeah, once upon a time, my Veno was HA for like less than 24 hours. Dealing the most at 3k damage. Yeah, man, Sooooo OP.

Take all my +1s.

Finally someone that sees it, Venos aren't as OP as everyone thinks they are.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Wew took Aga long enough....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Take all my +1s.

Finally someone that sees it, Venos aren't as OP as everyone thinks they are.

Thanks.
I'm so sick of seeing everyone QQin about Venos. Or any class in general.

If you're going to complain that much, shit man, why bother playing?
Read this and grow up

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Aga remove all blessing , cleric one - useless, archer one - holy ea to op channeling to high, veno/mystic  to tanky = no more trashtalk/useless thread in forum
Venos pdef is kidna bad though for the ones who don't camp full def gear and fox form all the time. I like to DD on my veno but the pdef isnt much even with the bless. I think it should stay, and the cleric one should stay.  For the other ones, they can probably go. Archers don't really need -99 lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Ok.

+1

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Venos pdef is kidna bad though for the ones who don't camp full def gear and fox form all the time. I like to DD on my veno but the pdef isnt much even with the bless. I think it should stay, and the cleric one should stay.  For the other ones, they can probably go. Archers don't really need -99 lol

Actually no class neeed blessing , ppl just scared to play without bonus item.  If u wanna play one class dun hide under blessing . Its sad rlly. Old time pw was fun.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Actually no class neeed blessing , ppl just scared to play without bonus item.  If u wanna play one class dun hide under blessing . Its sad rlly. Old time pw was fun.

What's the point playing a class that barely has any Pdef to survive?
Read this and grow up