Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessing Suggestion

Offline Daichi_

And this is coming from the person who made a thread QQin about Venos being too OP and needing to be nerfed. Not to mention most likely donated for every piece of "OP" gear.

Oh, and first day on Veno with a red name?

GG.

Why are you so mad? Just because someone doesn't agree with your views and opinions doesn't mean you need to get all offended. And I do realize this, I have 5 characters. 4 of them being 150 that I play everyday.
Each class has it's pros and cons. I just don't understand the big deal when it comes to Venos. They are not that OP compared to others.

Nope. And Yeah, got 30 hours of pk in 1 day. Ask cynix :)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Nope. And Yeah, got 30 hours of pk in 1 day. Ask cynix :)
This man was hittin everything moving lol. One fair point though. Yo gear is pretty hax lol
I'm basically 40

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Oh and for the record, the word ass isn't a cuss word.
People cuss all of the time, I wasn't aware that this was church.

You get offended WAY to easily.. I didn't preach to you saying stop cussing when I curse 24/7 but OH KAY! Back on topic Byez blessings
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You're both acting inmature, pipe down already.

On topic: Venos dont need any boost, they arent a tank class but if you guys would read you could have figured venos got stuff like Blazing Barrier, Fox Form, Bramble Hood, Soul Transfusion, Celebrity Walk (dark or holy, both are good), not counting the genie and pills so even if venos arent tanky, they got enough skills to guarantee their survival, and ultimately, a veno's job is to support and debuff (indirectly being a damage dealer), you're not supposed to 1 shot all, you're not supposed to tank an entire squad either, so stop asking for stuff to accomplish such and stick to learning how to play your role in pk instead of making these useless threads that are in all seriousness getting old and stupid.

-Fab out.