Epic Perfect World

Sage archer

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Btw guys, should I stick to dragon cape or should I farm supreme robe for my sage archer?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Benji

Btw guys, should I stick to dragon cape or should I farm supreme robe for my sage archer?

Supreme for sure.
Int and chan in one, go for it.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Supreme for sure.
Int and chan in one, go for it.
Okay! :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Consist

• Old Player
This will make you lose a ton of defense/ Damage -damage if you go heavy, P-def if you go AA- I suggest just going full dex.
 and ^ this, I normally use first at lower lvls to kill the bosses faster but then re-stat back to pure

Lmao, I'm talking about how good of damage it has on those types of gear, not for archers to GO that gear.

Offline JackalQueenston

• 2nd to One.
  • I can never love you less.
Too lazy to read all the other comments but let me say pros/cons for sage archer. Pros: scariest damage in the game, fun to use, imminent sniper(they could be out of stealth and you still wouldn't notice them till they take the first shot). Cons: Doesn't shoot nearly as fast as a demon, lower crit rate, can be interrupted easily.

My highest ever recorded damage with a sage archer is 101k on a player (full amp/hf/-mag and phys debuff). They are pretty much reliant on channel gear for the most part, but I have seen people do well without it.
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Lmao, I'm talking about how good of damage it has on those types of gear, not for archers to GO that gear.

Couldn't really tell what you were trying to illustrate; my bad   :-\