Epic Perfect World

Sage archer

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Go demon...you need to have like -99% channeling on your R8 to be able to go sage. + Demon is better in every way.
I am sage and have super slow cast, but i still kill many casting EAs even in 1vs1. My EA got tanking stats on light armor + attack level on bow,  but it works well. Casting EAs are for sad ppl.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Imo, sage skills are better than demon. That is why I went sage on the first archer I made. And yes, I'm getting a pure dex build only!  :P
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol! Okay, thanks for your "vivid" advises.
I guess, I should try my hand at both demon and sage and play the one which suits me better.
Btw, Consist, can you give me the exact plus points that a demon might have over a sage (other than 5 aps :P)?

i'm a newbie at archer too and i made mine dragon demon and equipped it with -int cape and tome. i just stay as far as possible then 3spark+Extreme Poison+normal

Imo, sage skills are better than demon. That is why I went sage on the first archer I made. And yes, I'm getting a pure dex build only!  :P

yes most people say sage better cuz of skills and chan. yes dex all the way. as an archer imo its best to kill fast since EAs aren't made for tanking.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
The problem is that you can't get channeling on bow. Cuz you aren't a magic class. But you can get channeling on armor pieces, and that's not so hard to get for an archer. Also, use a crossbow for more channeling and a magic ring.
.     Don't lie he can shard for -12% on his wep and all r8r can get -chann.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
My archer went Sage. I don't use Fists at all. Just maximized Dex.
Works perfect for PvE. Maybe for PvP can do something too, didn't try.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
My archer went Sage. I don't use Fists at all. Just maximized Dex.
Works perfect for PvE. Maybe for PvP can do something too, didn't try.
Well, I would try my luck at PvP with sage full dex EA after i get to 150.
But, I believe demon EA is way better for PvP and sage EA better for PvE.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

both cultis are good for pvp from what i've seen.really depends on how you play your archer and if you are aps or insta type.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Yup, the players "experience" is also a most valuable thing! :)

Offline Naosu

• Boop
both cultis are good for pvp from what i've seen.really depends on how you play your archer and if you are aps or insta type.
Thhhiiiissssssssssssss

Personally I prefer sage archers. They have better range. But they take a LOT more skill cause you can't just aps everything to death. Some of my best friends have sage archers that just obliterate everything in PvP. o.o Makes me jelly.
What am I even doing?

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
You are talking about sage archers like it would be something very complicated, after u got 543534532 channel like alot of archers do you just make 2-3 macros and press it. (if u get stunned or such press 2-3 skills then macro again). Very hard.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
You are talking about sage archers like it would be something very complicated, after u got 543534532 channel like alot of archers do you just make 2-3 macros and press it. (if u get stunned or such press 2-3 skills then macro again). Very hard.
What do you mean by "543534532 channel"? O.o

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
What do you mean by "543534532 channel"? O.o

think he meant when you get max -chan / insta.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed

Well, it's more complicated than demon archer that needs only quick shot and aps..
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

Offline Benji

No.
Its almost like demon/sage sin. Demon EA spams QS and uses aps to kill.
Sage EA uses skills. Skills have better effects, and sage EA does more dmg. + with SoW update you get crit on QS, so i would go nothing else but sage now. Thats just me tho.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
No.
Its almost like demon/sage sin. Demon EA spams QS and uses aps to kill.
Sage EA uses skills. Skills have better effects, and sage EA does more dmg. + with SoW update you get crit on QS, so i would go nothing else but sage now. Thats just me tho.
^^