Epic Perfect World

Sage archer

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, is it a real bad idea to go sage on archer?
And if I go sage, should I use the 150/dragon fists? (Clearly I won't get 5aps on my fists for sage)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Benji

And if I go sage, should I use the 150/dragon fists? (Clearly I won't get 5aps on my fists for sage)

If you want fists,get lower lvl ones,and use them for getting chi only.

EDIT: pure dex sage with aps/chan on gear ftw. :p
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:03 am by Basilisk

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
If you want fists,get lower lvl ones,and use them for getting chi only.

EDIT: pure dex sage with aps/chan on gear ftw. :p
Thanks! :D
So, that means that I should get in channeling on my bow right?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
Thanks! :D
So, that means that I should get in channeling on my bow right?

yes
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
yes
The problem is that you can't get channeling on bow. Cuz you aren't a magic class. But you can get channeling on armor pieces, and that's not so hard to get for an archer. Also, use a crossbow for more channeling and a magic ring.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
zzzzzzzzzzz level 150 fist on ea?.... I assume that means you plan on using it in PK? please don't ... please don't

Reroll a another class. Thanks

However after the SoW patch in about 3 weeks, sage EA gets some nice skills. 5 second stun, +20% crit on dartle.
You could go Channeling EA i suppose.
As for me, I will be leveling up a new char, incase non cast ea gos to shit

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
The problem is that you can't get channeling on bow. Cuz you aren't a magic class. But you can get channeling on armor pieces, and that's not so hard to get for an archer. Also, use a crossbow for more channeling and a magic ring.

yes, true. lol, i thought he said "gear" not "bow"

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
zzzzzzzzzzz level 150 fist on ea?.... I assume that means you plan on using it in PK? please don't ... please don't

Reroll a another class. Thanks

However after the SoW patch in about 3 weeks, sage EA gets some nice skills. 5 second stun, +20% crit on dartle.
You could go Channeling EA i suppose.
As for me, I will be leveling up a new char, incase non cast ea gos to shit

fists only for chi on dummy rofl

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Go demon...you need to have like -99% channeling on your R8 to be able to go sage. + Demon is better in every way.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
It's up to you. Sage and Demon archer have different play styles, Demon is aps and Sage is basically faster metal recharge, not to mention easier chi

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Consist dark only better because of mass pk lol. I'd go sage annnnnnyday. but Mass PK and debuffing more important to me, and you.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
It comes down to this.

Easy Mode = Demon | Hard Mode = Sage

Demon = APS | Sage = Skill Spam

Demon = Mass PK(Sage can perform in mass PK as well.) | Sage = 1v1(Demon can 1v1 as well.)

Demon = Light Armor \ Arcane Armor | Sage = Heavy Armor

If you're a beginner, go demon.
If you know what you're doing, go sage.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! Okay, thanks for your "vivid" advises.
I guess, I should try my hand at both demon and sage and play the one which suits me better.
Btw, Consist, can you give me the exact plus points that a demon might have over a sage (other than 5 aps :P)?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Demon = Light Armor \ Arcane Armor | Sage = Heavy Armor

This will make you lose a ton of defense/ Damage -damage if you go heavy, P-def if you go AA- I suggest just going full dex.

fists only for chi on dummy rofl
and ^ this, I normally use first at lower lvls to kill the bosses faster but then re-stat back to pure

vlntbty

I like a sage archer for the range and some of the other skills. I ALWAYS use LA, never any HA. lol And never any fists. Pure build all the way.

Edit: I should also say, compare/contrast the skills to see which you like better, demon or sage. In the end, it's your char.